Chapter 39×

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!" You shouted at the short head, still out of breath due to the blocking of her sword you had to do.

"Huh. So you can still evade? I honestly thought you wouldn't be able to move while inside here."

"All he wanted was to ask a question." You furrowed your eyebrows.

"I told you. I don't speak to monsters."

You groaned. "So this barrier is your doing, I'm assuming?"

"Yes. It's the strongest barriers in the wester Saint church. It's the only barrier, magicule, itself, becomes purified." She answered as she still tried her best the stab any of you with her sword. "Magic is the foundation of all monsters in order to maintain their existence, and now you can't use most of your power." You mentally groaned as using your powers was part of your plan to possibly beat the woman, but knowing that even a snap of a finger can't weaken the woman, it didn't made any sense to continue on with your plan. "Indifferent monsters would have been completely destroyed." She was able to have her sword make contact with Rimuru's hand. Your husband was doing his best blocking the object from coming anywhere else near his body. "That friend of yours who just disappeared; although that wasn't his actual body, he was still seriously wounded in his attempts to stop my men who made their barrier."

Rimuru widen his eyes. "I'm angry that you hurt my friend. But because I sorta know you from Shizu-" Rimuru started.

"Are you going to say that you were asked to help?"

Rimuru froze in his spot, sweat dropping from his face.

"It's obvious, judging from your appearance." Hinata removed her sword from the man's face. "You met Shizu and not only did you took her life," She glared at the blue head, "You also took her form too."

Although Rimuru was trying his best to block the hits that the woman was sending his way, somehow, he was thrown down by the force of her sword as she thrusted it toward him.

"Hey, watch where you poke that sharp thing. Don't you know it's dangerous?"

"Oh, you. I almost forgot about you." Well that definitely left a scar. "I should hurry end you." She swag her sword in many directions in order for it to make contact with your body.

"Y/N!" Rimuru shouted.

You were able to perfectly block the blade from touching your skin. "Ha. Is that the best you got?" The woman continued her swinging when suddenly, you felt pain. "What the.."You stopped in your spot.

"Got ya." And with that, she was able to stab you right in the stomach. So easily. So.. Quick? Where did that random pain came from? Was it from her sword?

"Y-Y/N!!"

"Well that was easier than I thought." The woman faced Rimuru once more. "Shall we continue?"

🔸🔹▪️

I'm freaking terrible at writing fight scenes 😫🥴 I just write what I see from the Manga. I'm sorry lol.

Hope you guys like the new cover though....