Emotions Stronger than Words(Autistic Imp Male Reader X Octavia)

Requested by Puppet198463

Y/n was a little different from other Imps he wasn't strong or as smart but he was however magically gifted he was able to read runes and other languages other Imps couldn't the only problem was expressing his emotions as he was born with mental health problems like that of humans. He was taken in by the Goetias as a servant but over time Stolas learned about his talent for magic as well as his mental health so Stolas thought introducing Y/n to Octavia would help him develop as a person. At the time Octavia wasn't sure about Y/n but for a while, she started to grow fond of him and at the same time Y/n slowly came out of his shell and spoke near-perfect sentences however when Stella was around he got nervous and hid behind chairs because she looked like she wanted to eat him. But as time went on Y/n grew up to be handsome a little chubby but still friendly on the odd occasion he has an outburst that tends to be explosive with his magic. Stolas gave him a necklace to help control the potency of his magic to determine what type though was a mystery in itself at one time Y/n was so angry he conjured flames hotter than hellfire then at some point he was feeling so sad he froze another imp in place by accident but when he was focused his magic let him bend the elements two of which were linked to his emotions. But one day the necklace almost got destroyed when Y/n overdid it with a flame spell nearly scorching Stella she was furious but Stolas and Octavia defended him saying he's trying his best to control his emotions to which she scoffed. And so this is where our story of understanding, compassion, love and family bonds begins.

Stolas: Ok Y/n today we will try conjuring shadow magic my boy for this you will need to empty your mind and think of nothing but darkness being your friend. 

Y/n tried conjuring a shadow beast in the shape of a hellhound his friend Loona however it started going south as soon as Stella appeared the shadow beast vanished since she knows he was afraid of her.

Stella: What is the point of teaching this imp magic when he's clearly a useless imp that will never fit in this castle now I have a meeting to attend and you're needed as the head of the Goetias.

Y/n: It's ok sir I don't want to take up too much of your time today after all I am b burden.

Stolas: My boy you are not a burden we will try again later when I get back in a few hours I promise after all your aunt Millie and uncle Moxxie are coming with Blitzy today to bring you on a trip.

Y/n smiled as he loved it when Moxxie and Millie visited and always found Blitzo's sense of humor funny. Even Loona took a liking to him which was rare Y/n was the only one she liked as a friend and let him give her belly rubs. However, Y/n still worries about fitting in with everyone so sometimes he performs a little magic show for Moxxie and Millie whenever they come over even though he messes up sometimes he always finds a way to make them smile and laugh with him even Loona once volunteered to be his assistant for a trick or two heck even Octavia once helped him perform a trick on Stolas. 

Millie: Y/n! How is my favorite nephew!! (hugs him)

Y/n: I'm your only nephew aunty. (smiles)

Millie: Oh you cutie pie your so tall last time I saw you.

Moxxie: Millie sweet heart we need to set an example so he will be a fine upstanding imp gaaaack! Can't breathe.. X.X

Y/n: Uncle Moxxie!!(hugs him tightly)

Moxxie: Air need Air!!

Y/n: Whoops OxO

Moxxie: Missed you too buddy. (coughs)

Millie: My goodness when did you get so strong, sweetie?

Y/n: Guess I'm just naturally stronger than others Miss Stella has been making me lift heavy things for her but I don't mind I just want her to like me.