Ji Rui travel notes.

Li Mingyu looked at the situation in front of him, Zombies were howling and rushing up to attack a big banyan tree while the banyan tree was more solid than Diamond, it didn't have a scratch from all the fuss of Zombies.

Narrator: What are they doing?

Li Mingyu: May be chasing idols?

Narrator: Ho? Is the scene of Chasing idols like this? 

The scene below was horrific, Zombies were crushing the huge Banyan tree, making creepy sounds, some zombies were twisted due to a stampede and some zombies started to eat other Zombies, the scene... was extremely horrifying.

Li Mingyu:...well, this happens in some cases of chasing stars.

Narrator: (¬_¬;), Anyway, why did you let Ji Rui take Meng Di and the two back alone?

Li Mingyu: He is a reborn person, He isn't an idiot, I am not a babysitter for them.

Narrator: Whatever, How are you going to deal with this group of Zombies?

Li Mingyu smiled while looking at the Horrific Zombie scene.

Li Minyu: Leveling up.

.

While Ji Rui looked at the scared Meng Yue, she was panting and had a pale face but kept walking without making a scream, and Jin Xi who was carrying Meng Di, a man double his height and weight, looked firm and moved without any hesitation.

Ji Rui looked around, he didn't see any Zombies and kept moving towards the Meng Villa where Yan Zhi and Xiao Yun were. 

They walked without talking so as to not get distracted, All of them were unawakened people.

Meng Yue was scared in her heart, she never dreamed in her lifetime to be facing such an apocalyptic crisis, watching her lover dying, watching her brother fall down in a coma, she was weak-hearted from a young age, and she can't control her fear much.

So when she slipped and fell down in a blood pool, she almost fainted.

"Ah...bl..blood..."

Jin Xi was a bit tired so he didn't coax Meng Yue while Ji Rui helped her up and said to her in a soft voice.

"The world from now on will be like this, there will be many bloody scenes, disgusting scenes...you...just get used to it."

Meng Yue nodded hardly, she was extremely pale, her heart was pounding hard, and she could see her dress full of blood because of the fall.

Ji Rui sighed and walked in front again.

It seems that City X was empty, but that's impossible, there must be survivors somewhere.

But Ji Rui doesn't want to entangle with them, he is weak right now, with no ability to protect himself more than others.

After a while, the group came across a supermarket which was still intact.

Ji Rui walked in carefully, he let Jin Xi and Meng Di sit in an alley near the Supermarket and went inside with Meng Yue.

Meng Yue picked up a school bag from the shelf and started to get it full of daily necessities.

She picked mineral water and some energy drinks and also picked some canned food and other readymades edible food. Ji Rui saw her picking carefully and nodded.

She knows what's important for survival, he went to check some knives and ropes and packed some bandages and Alcohol in case of injury, after doing this he took Meng Yue out, it is not recommended to spend more than 10 minutes in the supermarket in Apocalypse.

He ran towards Jin Xi with Meng Yue.

"Let's go, quick."

Jin Xi nodded and carried Meng Di and ran with them, Soon they arrived at the villa area.

Yan Zhi was waiting for Li Mingyu at the security gate but saw Ji Rui with three others, he saw another familiar face but he didn't see Li Mingyu.

"Where is Mingyu?"

Ji Rui panted because of the run but this bastard cared none for him, he gritted his teeth.

"Yuyu said that he will come here at night."

Yan Zhi glared at him and went inside the Meng villa, when Meng Yue saw the villa, she was relieved to see the familiar place.

it is better to be in a place she is familiar with than in an unfamiliar place full of strangers.