Chapter 1

virat chavhan and sai virat chavhan 💕

Sai adored the nameplate of their house

Today they completed five years of togetherness ! Sai still could not believe that they made it this far as she had a doubt on virat that he would stay with her forever and wouldn't get bored of her . He was a big moody and still he's but the difference is he does not even think about any other woman except his wife.

Though from the past few days virat has been acting different , Sai noticed it  but she thought maybe it was because of his job and nothing else but recently he's been getting mad at the smallest of things .

In night sai had decorated their room beautifully to give him a surprise but even after calling him thrice he did not even left a single message to inform her about him. Sai was getting restless now because of virat's tension.

She decided to drive her car at office so she did. She came inside and saw a big mess of files and virat was there slept with her head bent down on his work table .

"Virat" Sai kept her hand on his hair.

He woke up and found sai staring at him with worry .

"Are you drunk ?" Sai asked to notice his red face , seemed like he'd broke down some minutes ago .

"Haan!" He replied and got up

"Virat sambhal ke!" Sai came ahead to handle him but he moved away

"Please sai not now! Main thak gaya hoon tumse"

These words were unexpected to come from virat. Sai shockingly stared at him and he speak further

"Humari jabse shadi hui hain tabse main ek ghootanbhari life jee rha hoon"

Sai's heart broke with this sentence.

"Haan sai..bas tumse kabhi keh nahi paya ! Tumhe pta hain na mera nature kaisa hain ? I did not wanted to get married at the age of 24 but you forced me aur ab meri halat dekh rhi ho?"

Sai was listening him because she wanted to know what more he was keeping inside him these whole years , she wanted to see how much hatred this marraige has created in his heart about her .

"Maybe that wasn't love that we had sai that must be just an attraction because if it was love then I shouldn't have felt suffocated." He spoke

For sai it always have been love! More than love would go more perfectly as she had loved virat in every situation whether it was their close moments or fights , she never really thought that on her special day means her anniversary she will get to see her husband telling her the truth that he never really loved her and it was just an attraction .

"And yeah! Sai" He came near and held her hand

"If it is possible then forgive me but I want to end this relationship right now! I can't be with you.." By saying this he went back to his chair and sitted on it.

Sai was left broken but she was strong enough to handle this heartbreak , she was a fierce student in their college and she still is the same but the difference is this sai loved someone more than her own self but now it's time to choosing herself .

Sai glared at virat last time and came back home to pack her clothes .

She was leaving virat forver .

If he doesn't want her in his life then why should she begg to him for any chance ? She would never because it's too much now . She loved him so much but he found her affection a suffocation so she won't gon give him that again.

Sai packed her bag and booked the cab also .

Next morning virat woke up and he was trying to recall last night's events he remembered it in the pieces that how he hurted sai and told her that he don't want her anymore .