Chapter 1 : Dream & Dreamer

- So bright...

White light started to shine in his eyes, making him forcefully close them back. His head felt heavy and he almost thought he was in a swamp, making his senses feel dense and numb.

Cale felt something was amiss. The bed he slept the night before was soft and comfy, with layers of warm blankets covering him and the children. The trio averaging 9 years old are also not by his side. Is he being kidnapped?

Thinking about the possibilities, that's simply a big no way.

His family consists of superhumans if he were to say. They had enhanced hearing and sight. Especially with how Ron lurked around the mansion like some sort of shadow, popping from who knows where.

This is not him speaking from experiences... Really.

Even a single hair won't be able to get pass his security layers consisting of several powerful human, cats, wolfs, and dragons, let alone a big a** kidnappers.

Cale had to admit after realising this fact, his family are really protective of him. He's trash! Why are they so adamant about keeping him safe??

<That's Cale ✨dense✨ Henituse for you.>

There's this one incident involving Clopeh, where he tried to film Cale when the redhead was sleeping. That lunatic was caught trying to enter the mansion with a recording device in the middle of the night and was then sentenced to a punishment from Ron and Eruhaben.

Shiver.

Cale doesn't want to know what kind of torture Clopeh received.

In defence, Clopeh had said it's for the sake of the Cale Henituse's museum. He wants to show how sacred the esteem Hero's sleeping face is - which left Cale in stupor and horror from the revelation of someone building him a f****** museum and -

WHY NOBODY MENTIONS THAT TO HIM?!

That situation left him with a big overgrown puppy kneeling in front of him, confessing the family had promised to not tell Cale about the museum, with Alberu as the head. Choi Han had told him that if Cale were to unravel the hush hush they have been keeping, he would definitely be going to burn them down - the museum that is.

Cale was speechless.

His companions know him well. The moment he heard about the museum, his head started to make a calculative plan to tear down the museum, with bombs.

But then, Raon and Hong had to say no, accompanied by On's smirk in the background which rendered his plan useless. He still remembers how his siblings did too, practically begging him with sparkles in their eyes.

What a sight to see, the stoic Basen, the future Count, had a determined expression saying 'let's keep the museum Hyung', with Lily being so excited, swinging her big sword uttering 'if oppa wants to tear down the museum, you need to face me first'.