Chapter 2 : Troubles Love Cale Henituse

Cale Henituse hates sour food and drink. Especially lemon tea. However, from this morning until now, he had been served with everything that consisted of lemon.

Lemon tea, lemon cake, steak with lemon sauce, etc.

Of course, courtesy of Ron and Beacrox. With Eruhaben and the children supporting the vicious assassin decision. Everything began when he woke up from his sleep.

"Slacker...problem...go away...damn gods..."

Cale was mumbling in his sleep. Dreaming about Korea and his slacker life that's getting far away. His brows furrowed in the process. He tossed and turned a bit harshly, in result the children cracked open their eyes.

Raon was shocked. Nevertheless, shock was an understatement. Raon was horrified.

His Human was sweating hardly with his face red and steaming hot. The trio, averaging 9 years old, clumsily and confusedly, shook Cale's body.

"Cale! Wake up!"

"Human! Wake up, Human!"

"Cale-nya!"

When their attempts fail, Raon hurriedly sends a telepathy to Ron and Eruhaben. If they can't solve it, then the adult must know what they are supposed to do.

- Lemonade gramp! Goldie gramp! I don't know what's wrong with Human, but he was hot. H, he won't wake up no matter what we do!

Ron, who was preparing for the day, dropped the kitchen's towel he was holding as he quickly went to Cale's bedroom on the upper floor. Eruhaben who was still asleep, jolted awake, wide eyes hearing Raon's voice, shouting in his mind.

As seconds pass, Cale's body continues to get hotter with sweats trickling and wetting the bed.

The children were anxious, until a bright golden light shone in the middle of the room, showing Eruhaben who had instantly teleported after hearing the urgency in Raon's voice. He went near the bed and put his hand on Cale's forehead.

Unconsciously, he pulled his hand with how high the redhead temperature currently is.

"What the.."

Eruhaben look at Cale in disbelieve. How can people temperature be as high as this. They might as well roasted the brain and drop dead.

Click.

Ron appeared with a basin of water and a small towel. His face had a crease of worry, hidden beneath the benign smile his face was showing.

"Eruhaben-nim, how is he, the Young Master-nim?"