Two~ Highway to Hell

I woke up early on Monday morning. It was time to prepare my soul for the hell hole. I rolled out of bed, onto the floor. I groaned loudly, landing on the floor.

I begrudgingly dragged myself off the floor and looked at the clock. 6:00. Goddamnit I had less than an hour and I looked like a hamster. I ran into the bathroom and hopped in the shower. I spent less than 5 minutes, quickly cleaning myself. I attempted to dry my hair, unsuccessfully.

I practically rolled down the stairs and into the kitchen, without a sound. I had practice. I had to be quiet so I wouldn't wake anyone. My mom never woke up to make me food. I hadn't had French toast in the morning since kindergarten. I poured myself a bowl of Froot Loops. I ate it in a hurry and went to the bathroom once again to brush my teeth and cover my ugly face with makeup.

When I was mostly satisfied with my face, I silently scrambled to my room and opened my closet. After some thinking, I grabbed as much black as I could wear.

While looking in the mirror, I saw my alarm clock. Ah crap, it was 6:45, five minutes until Harmony came to pick me up for school. We lived in the same neighborhood, a few miles from the school,and ever since last year, she drives us to school.

After gathering my stuff for school, I heard a loud honk. Oh shit. She tends to forget my family, and not to mention my neighbors, are asleep. Sighing, I grab my yin yang backpack and run out the doors. I jump into her beautiful black car.

" Way to wake the world, Harm." I grumbled, glancing at her.

"Sorry" She said, mumbling, and looking at me apologetically.

"Your fine," I said, sorry for making her guilty. "Let's just go"

She agreed, turned on one of our favorite songs, AC⚡DC's Highway to Hell. We rocked out as we cruised down towards the hellhole.
---------------------------------------------

A/N
Hey guys!! I hope you like it so far. If so, comment and vote!! Also, be sure to check out highway to hell. It's a great song, especially if you are into alternative or rock music. Be sure to follow me for more upcoming stories too!!
-RoxxBurn