Ch 4.

Quentin In The Photo

Quentin Jamal James , 25
June 3rd

"Y'all niggas buggin if y'all think I'm spending bands on these bitches." I shake my head taking the last shot of henny looking at the window watching the line get shorter and shorter.

"It aint trickin if you got it nigga." Jay says swiping his chin looking thirsty out the window blowing out smoke looking like a dehydrated dog or like a nigga fresh out of jail.

(Jayson Saquan Serrentino In The Photo)

Jay was the type of nigga to fuck ANYTHING. When I say ANYTHING. That's what I mean, this nigga will fuck a bitch with one leg and one arm. Jay different, but that was lil bro, we took him in when his parents odeed. He just turned 22, we'd rather him be with us than with these backdoor ass niggas out here in these New York streets. He still had some growing up to do but that's what we was here for. We made sure that lil nigga got his diploma though and after that the rest was up to him. We planned to open him a barber shop to keep him off the streets, that's his only dream. I respected bro, he seen things we didn't see. That's why we always kept Jay around, he was smart. Not just street or book smart but he was smart about life.

We get out the car as I brush the weed and backwood guts off my pants closing the door and gang gets out behind me. We walk passed the line to our VIP and checked in with the fat nigga at the door.

"VIP for 7" Donte says as the fat nigga checks the list letting us in. He should've known we was valid in the spot just by how we was dressed.

We walk in and stop, exchanging in some bills at the front register for singles then continued making our way to our VIP section as Kash waits outside for Dip and Kobe. Dip and Kobe were brothers, they was also gang. They didn't come around much but when they did it always involved money or bitches.

Me, Donte, and Jay start walking toward VIP as we see a few bad bitches walking toward VIP with buckets of ice and hookahs.

I told y'all strip clubs wasn't my thing and I wasn't the type to spend money on none of these bitches but I couldn't help but to take my eyes of this one caramel bitch. I think Ima call her my lil pecan bitch. I don't mean to call her that but she had a nigga stuck. Everything about her was on point. She had a thick ass set body, toned legs, a set of dimples, and a unforgettable presence. She had a nigga ready to cash out, a lot of these bitches was iight to look at but this one had a nigga on all ten.

I watched as she lead the females behind her.

"Ayee luh shorty , over here." I call out with my hand to my mouth trying to yell over the music getting her attention.

Kash comes in with Kobe and Dip as Jay brings them over to the section.

"I'm Keymani Ill be in charge of running your section, making sure your night goes as planned birthday boy." She smiles at me biting her lip nervously staring at me like she wanted me to buss her shit open.

"Im Q." I said looking down at her grabbing the drink bucket out her hands effortlessly while smirking at her sizing her up with my eyes.

"So since you in charge you must be in charge of gettin a nigga in this section to spend on you tonight I'm guessing." I say to her grabbing a bottle of Bel Air champagne out the drink bucket shaking it up.

"Oh no baby, I don't dance, but I can bring you some flavors." She responds twirling her ponytail smiling at me anxious in her posture.

"Fasho, so can we get some flavors of liquor .. some Henny, Azul, and Casa Migos. My niggas ready to turn up and turn you and ya bitches up." I look at her giving her a look where she knew exactly what my intensions was.

"Definately." She smiles turning away bringing one of the girls with her.

I grab her arm before she walks off "And a nigga ain't ask if you wanted to dance in public." I say into her ear letting go of her arm.

"We'll see what I can do." She says invitingly turning around walking off as I watch her ass move imagining what she could really do with it.

I nod my head popping the bottle of champagne as it foams up I pour it on one of the stripper bitches asses as Kash and Donte tug and pull on me hyping me up screaming "Happy Birthday Nigga!"

The rest of gang huddles around me as the strippers start bending over throwing they asses back we all start throwing ones.

"Oh shit, these bitches different." Kash says as he looks over at one of the stripper bitches fingering another on stage, making gestures for us to look.

"Damn." Jay says walking towards them. I already knew where this nigga would be spending his money for the night.

"Happy Birthday Broski." Kobe says walking up to me dapping me up.

"Good looks bro." I say smiling lookin at the bitch in front of me, slapping her ass, as I watch my hands leave imprints."

Dip On The Left & Kobe On The Right In Pic

Donte In The Pic