Animal

Smuttyyyy

Eddie stroked your cheek, humming softly as he did so. Pecking you with kisses, gently waking you up.
"Hmm?" You grumbled
"Baby it's 6am" he said sleepily. He always woke you up for work, knowing you sleep straight through your alarms.
"Already? God." You internally roll your eyes, fuck work man.

Eddie brushed your hair from your neck, planting a sloppy kiss followed by a love bite that made a shiver crawl up your back.
"Eddieee" you whine "I gotta get ready!"
"Nope" he replied popping the 'p' loudly

He pulled the covers down and snaked his arm around you, pulling you to face him. You could feel his heart beat alittle faster as your hand touched his bare chest, softly fingering his chest hair. He looked down at you and smiled, biting his lip before leaning in to kiss you. Your lips parted, tongues fighting for dominance as his breath became more heavy.

Grazing your side with his cold rings he lifted your shirt to expose your bare breasts. Massaging and tweaking your hard nipple beneath his calloused fingers. A moan escaped you and he grinned against your lips. "Oh princess is desperate today huh?" He growled.
Shit.

Without a second to waste he got up. You knew exactly what was about to happen. Eddie occasionally got in a mood and apparently he was in one. He was always rough, and he was also always respectful, though when he got this way he liked to push you a little farther, with your consent of course.

Eddie returned to the bed, holding a pair of hand cuffs and a belt, pretty standard for the two of you. Although he had something else you hadn't seen before. He dangled before you a small chain with clamps and a leather band with something inscribed on it.
"Is that a nipple clamp?" You asked, giggling.
"You won't be laughing soon." He said as he crawled atop you, stopping to remove your panties and shirt.

You rolled your eyes at him as he hovered above you, handcuffing you to the headboard.
"Did you just fucking roll your eyes at me?"
"No."
SMACK. He slapped you across the cheek, leaving a stinging pain in its wake.
"Don't fucking lie to me bitch." He spat.
You loved this side of him. Always the sweet perfect partner, rarely the dominant one in bed, but when he was...

He saw the smile creep across your face.
Once again, SMACK "you think this is funny?"
He asked, bringing his hand up to your throat and squeezing before you could even answer him.
"Answer me. Whore."
He pried your mouth open with his thumb, inserting it into your mouth and pushing against your tongue. Gagging you tried to answer him. His only response was to take your own underwear and shove it in your mouth.
"You wanna be quiet? Be fucking quiet."

Eddie moved on from this and began to suck and flick your nipples with his tongue. You could feel yourself becoming wet as he began to run his hands down your torso and toward your pussy.
His hand hovered over your dripping cunt, you impatiently bucked your hips, desperate for his fingers inside you.

Eddie lifted his head and looked at you, clicking his tongue. "Poor little slut." He said through clenched teeth.
He pulled the nipple clamps from behind him, clasping them to each nipple and slipping the leather collar around your neck. Before clasping it shut he says "I knew you'd look good wearing my name."

He tightened the clamps more and more, each twist of the clasp gave you a short ping of pleasure. The pain was worth it, tears streak your face as you groan from behind your gag. Grinding your hips against the air. Your wet cunt throbbing, begging to be touched.
As if he could hear your thoughts Eddie said, "Fucking whore, so desperate." He grabbed your thigh, digging his fingers in. Creating a searing pain close to your pussy, making your cunt glisten with wetness. He parted your legs, lapping your juices with his tongue working between your folds, teasing your clit and earning moans desperately trying to escape from behind your gag. You tug at your wrists, wanting to grab his head and guide him exactly where you want him.

He pulls away from you, leaving you unsatisfied to bite your inner thigh. Leaving a bruise that he then kissed. He walked away from the bed once more, grabbing something from a drawer and returning.
"You want to cum?" He purred.
You nodded furiously in response.
He positions himself in front of you, pulling his boxers down and allowing his cock to bounce up to his stomach. Taking his hand and running it up the folds of your cunt, using your wetness to stroke himself. His head leans back as he takes his length in his hand, stroking up and down, softly moaning. He looked down at you, gently inserting himself into your cunt, exhaling a shaky breath as he did so.
"Mmm fuck" he mumbled.
Pumping in and out of you tortuously slow.

"This might take a while, should I call in for you?"
He said as he picked up the phone on the nightstand. Ringing your boss, he put it on speaker. Never breaking his slow, deep rhythm.
"Hello this is (boss name) speaking."
"Hi sir this is Eddie, Y/N's boyfriend. I was just calling to let you know she won't be in today."
He began to rub your aching clit with his free hand. Your stomach began to clench as he pressed into you roughly. The gag was so far in your mouth and you were glad for it now that he had your work in the phone. It was becoming to much for you.
"I'm sorry to hear that is everything okay?"
"Oh yeah I'm taking care of her now." He replied smirking at you.
"Alright, hope she feels better soon."
"She will."
*Click*
He hung up the phone and roughly yanked the gag out of your mouth, finally allowing your screams of pleasure to fill the room.
"Fuck Eddie faster!" You beg. And he complies.
He began to pound into you, grunting and cursing as you quickly clench your cunt around his throbbing cock. He grabs your face, "fucking look at me when you try to cum." He demanded.
Your eyes plead with him as he assaulted your clit with his thumb and your cunt with his cock. Your body shivers and a white hot jolt began to rip through you as your eyes begin to roll back into your head.
Abruptly he stops. Pulling out and leaving you unsatisfied again. The build up and loss of the orgasm was so much that you couldn't help but contort your face into a grimace as the pain and pleasure rips through you.

Eddie grabs your face firmly with his hand and squeezes your cheeks. "Bitch. I told you to look at me." He spit directly onto your mouth. You gasp and open your mouth to apologize, only beginning your sentence before he spit again, this time in your mouth. "Swallow."
You obey.
"I'm s sorry Eddie I tried."
"Try harder." He growled and slapped you once more. The noise echoing in the room. A gasp escaping your lips as you shut your eyes tight.
You hear a noise coming from below your eyesight as Eddie fumbles with something in his hand. Recognizing it immediately you plead with him.
"Eddie please. Please let me cum." You sob

"We'll see." He answers simply as a vibrator makes contact with your clit. On its highest setting, he was giving you absolutely no chance at winning this game of his. The vibration caused your toes to curl. Your hands grasping at the air, your back arched as your orgasm neared once again. You moaned loudly cursing and begging for your release. "Eddie please, p please I'm so close."

He pulled the vibrator back, grinned as you gulped air, holding back a choked sob.
He slammed his cock into your cunt, without warning and immediately began pumping into you. His hips thrusting against your thighs as he gripped your waist with one hand and firmly held the vibrator at your throbbing clit with the other.
The feeling was to much for you and you could no longer restrain yourself.
"Eddie god please, fuck." Your scream. As pain and
Pleasure rip through your body, your back contorts and your pussy clenched around his cock. Soaking him in your juices. He continued his movements throughout your orgasm, now chasing his own.
Grunting he called out your name with a whimper. His thrusts becoming sloppy as he clawed at your side. His head hung down beside your head as he bit your shoulder, stifling his moans. You felt his cock twitch and his hot cum dripping from you as he slowed his thrusts and kissed your neck.

"Fuck, you animal." You laughed as you tugged at your restraints. "Let me out!"

"Neverrrr" he growled, as he got up to uncuff you.