~Aвdυcтed~

As soon as I got in the room I fell to the floor....I had been pushed. He closed the door behind him and beat me until I'd stop fighting back. But I couldn't because, I knew I was never gonna see my son Joey again. He had grabbed cable wires and tied me up. I was tied up like a fish, he rose me up with ropes and let me hang. He told me I was gonna be there for a while. I was scared because I didn't know what he was going to do to me, and I didn't know how long a while would be. He left out of the room, and left me there for a week. I was starving and whenever I'd have to use the bathroom, I had to do it in my pants. I heard him coming up the stairs so I put my head down. He came in loosed the rope that I was hanging from, and dropped me on the floor. He also had a sandwich in his hand and kept yelling "Eat it, Eat it", but I refuse to, so he threw it to the ground and said "ok, you'll be starving."After he untied me he grabbed my legs and dragged me down 3 sets of stairs, and my head hit each and every one. When I opened my eyes we were in the basement. It was really cold, he slapped me 3 times, took off my pants, and raped me. Then He picked me up took off my shirt and tied me to a pole. He wrapped these huge rusted chains around me, and also put a sock in my mouth with tape over it to keep me from screaming when anyone came over to his house. He also put a black motorcycle helmet on my head. So if I did scream it wouldn't be as loud. I stayed there for 2 days hearing cars and police cars pass by knowing there not looking for me. I was never going to get out of there.