~ᗷᗩᗷY ᕼEᒪᒪ~

One night everyone was sleep, and all of a sudden Amanda started screaming. She had been in labor. Ariel busted in our room yelling get up, get up. He told Gina and I to get in the basement, while he had Amanda in his arms. When we got down to the basement, he put Amanda down, told us to be quiet and went back upstairs. He had turned on the loudest music I had ever heard, he did that so that the neighbors wouldn't hear Amanda screaming. He had also gotten a plastic pool thingy, filled it with water, and put Amanda inside. He did that so there would be no messes. Amanda was screaming louder and louder, he had put a gun to my head and told me to deliver the baby. He also said if that baby didn't come out alive, he'd kill me. Gina was screaming "push!!" "push!!" "push!!". Soon the baby came out, but it wasn't crying. I was scared, because I didn't know what to do. I tapped the baby on the head and it started crying. I was relieved. We all stopped when we heard the police banging on the door. Apparently one of the neighbors called the cops about a noise complaint. Ariel apologized and the cops left I was hoping they would come down to the basement but they had no reason to.