Capítulo 1 sem título

It was around 2022 or 2023. After overcoming the Coronavirus Pandemic, there was a sense that greater control should be exercised by governments. A company, Inforcorp., had developed cameras that could control, in addition to body temperature, some other standards that were considered strange to the good use of public spaces in those days. That was the most important thing. We had gone through a long period of isolation and every effort was made to get back together. 

The idea, in addition to allowing the new coexistence, was to avoid violence and abuse. Thefts, depredations in order to direct a new type of reconstruction to the world that should be reborn from the ashes of those buried in the mass graves of covid-19. That technology was our hope to live again the way we lived before the pandemic, you know? 

This equipment, in addition to the pre-programmed controls, was capable of learning new patterns and had its own judgment of what was right and what was wrong, dispensing with human action to determine what was right or wrong. It was a new life emerging from the rubble of the prolonged quarantine. 

During the quarantine we couldn't go out. To get supplies, we had to have an appointment, and only one from each family could go. But that was in the second quarantine. The first was easier. People sang in the window, they could go to the market. Some people even went for a run on the shore. 

But then, in the second wave, everything got more difficult. The mutation made the virus more contagious and we couldn't touch anything else outside the house. I had to go out, in addition to a mask, with gloves, coat, pants. And everything was put out to wash. I had to undress outside the house. Use various cleaning products on yourself and equipment. The skin was dry, the eyes burned. Shopping needed to be sanitized and some things needed to be quarantined for 48 hours to be consumed. That was the time scientists said it took for the virus to die outside of a living organism. Deep down, I don't think anyone really knew, but that's what experiences told us. We had no other option but to obey these rules, even knowing all the problems, present and future, that this would cause in our communities. 

The first vaccine came quickly, but it seems that it even accelerated the spread of the second type of virus. It seems that this is what made the second vaccine possible. And, while this second vaccine was being produced, this technology there, to control the infocorp. was developed.

 The worst thing is that it was recommended by the main international bodies, the WHO, obvious for the possibility of being able to contain new epidemics, but the IMF and the World Bank, supported the idea because it is a possibility of new forms of control that could appease the growing dissatisfaction. with lack of income. Because of the pandemics, no one had a job anymore. Several professional activities simply ended and other professions emerged after the second virus. People had to do other activities. It no longer mattered whether you were a psychologist or an administrator or an engineer. A PhD was no longer worth anything. The only professions that still had any value were health and funeral service professionals. That's before the vaccine. Then the technology people did well, but they were few. The ones who made those electronic brains there. These did well. But they are few, even so. 

And the economy has also changed a lot because of these events. The food trade gained a greater projection and superfluous things were left behind. The entire economy based on unbridled consumerism fell apart and today we live in an economy of the essentials. I say this because I study economics myself and have read a lot about it. I mean, I've been trying, right? Because even access to information has changed in this period. The internet flows, through the control of the infrastructure, were directed to the research centers led by Infocorp. Only scientists in microbiology and related fields have access to the data. I only get this information because I know a person inside who gave me access.