16

August 20, 2022
---Ro's POV---
News of Alex's concussion leaked. KSI's fans would attack Alex on Twitter. Anyone who was loyal to Alex tried to stand up for him was also attacked online, mocking them for showing empathy to Alex. Some of KSI's fans came after me for being with Alex. None of my friends nor Alex were taking it though. I was just over the amount of drama coming after me. Once the heat died down, I made sure Alex recovered from his concussion. After 10 days, he was allowed light exercise. However, I had Aaron make sure he didn't over do it. I know how Alex can be at times.

Finally, our wedding day came. I was excited. However, with my father gone, he never got to walk both of Molly and I down the aisle like he wanted to and Molly couldn't do it as she just had Graham over a week ago. As I was about to walk myself down the aisle, I heard a knock at the door. It was Justine.

"Hey," Justine stated. "I know it isn't what you wanted. However, I figured, if you want, maybe I could walk you down the aisle?" I began to cry happy tears. Just like I did for Justine seven years prior, my best friend has volunteered to take my father's place. I hugged Justine tightly and cried.

"I would love that." I cried. Justine wiped my tears.

"I hope that's waterproof mascara." Justine stated. I nodded.

"It is." I stated. Justine grabbed a tissue and handed it over to me. I wiped my tears.

"Come on," Justine stated. "Let's get you down that aisle."

"Okay." I stated. Justine and I linked arms. Justine lead me to the end of the aisle. On the other side was Alex, waiting for me. Alex looked over at me and began crying himself. Justine and I reached the end of the aisle. Alex went to collect me, but Justine stopped him.

"Listen here pretty boy," Justine stated. "Ro is the sweetest person on earth. She's the most respected YouTuber on the platform. She is loved by all her friends. If you break this angel's heart, I will destroy you, do you understand?" Joon-Woo cheered something in Korean.

"I would never hurt Ro." Alex stated. "I love her. Forever and always."

"Good." Justine stated. Justine handed my hand over to Alex. Alex took my hand and we walked over to the officiant. Alex wiped his tears.

"Are you okay?" I whispered.

"Yeah." Alex whispered. "You're so beautiful." I smiled.

"Family and friends," The officiant stated. "We are gathered here for the union between Alexander Burriss and Rosanna Pansino. Now, I understand you two wrote your own vows?"

"We did." Alex stated. I nodded.

"Alex?" The officiant asked. "Care to go first?" Alex nodded, unfolding a piece of paper.

"Rosanna," Alex read. "Your greatest cheerleader, biggest fan, and partner in crime, I pledge to be. I’ll build a great family with you, the home of patience, love, and understanding. I promise you. I grow grey, and old with you, I vow. With love, I’ll be with you to overcome what may come always, as I give you my life today. To find someone as special as you, out of all the people in the world, is one I never imagined. You’re forever my best friend and one true love. Marrying you today makes me a lucky man, and I can’t believe it. This privilege, I promise to never forget for the rest of our days." I teared up, then wiped my tears up. I pulled my que cards.

"Alex," I read. "As I have spent my whole life looking for my other half, I knew it was you from the moment we met. Although it is until death do us part, I know that we will never truly part because our souls are made for each other. I promise that each kiss will be filled with more love than the last and that our days together will grow in love and devotion. Let us build a home, a life and a family from our bonds of true love and our vows to stick together through all life’s challenges. Nothing will divide us because I know that with your love, I will always have strength. I vow to cherish you, devote my life to you and always be true." Alex kept wiping his tears. After exchanging rings, we were ready to say our I do's.

"Rosanna Pansino?" The officiant asked. "Do you take Alex Burriss as your lawfully wedded husband? Till death do you part?"

"I do." I stated.

"Alex Burriss?" The officiant asked. "Do you take Rosanna Pansino as your lawfully wedded wife? Till death do you part?"

"I do!" Alex beamed.

"By the power invested in me," The officiant stated. "And the state of California, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Alex and I kissed. Everyone cheered. Alex and I ran down the aisle, holding each other's hands.

Later, after our short reception, Alex carried me into the hotel room we booked for the night before we left for Hawaii. Alex and I kept kissing each other.

"So?" I asked. "How does it feel now that we're married?"

"I couldn't ask for a better wife." Alex replied. Alex began playing with my hair. I faintly smiled and cuddled up to Alex.

"I couldn't ask for a better husband." I stated. Alex kissed my forehead and smiled.

"So?" Alex asked. "After we have Julien, how many kids do you want?" I thought for a moment. I never really thought about having kids after Julien. This pregnancy has already been stressful.

"I don't know Alex." I stated. "I think we should have this discussion AFTER we have Julien. Don't you just want to focus on our son for a while?" Alex sighed.

"But I want a big family." Alex stated.

"I know you do." I stated. "But we need to focus on Julien first. Okay?" Alex nodded.

"Okay." Alex stated. "I guess we can wait a couple years to discuss this." I kissed my husband.

"I love you." I stated.

"I love you too." Alex stated. Alex kissed my bump.