9: Princess Fragrance

Marinette's eyes became huge as she glared at Princess Fragrance. "Oh no," she muttered and took a clothespin. "Hold your nose!" cried Marinette.

"Why?" asked Momo.

Princess Fragrance then unleashed her mind-control perfume. "Oh no," whispered Marinette as she started to dodge her friend's attacks.

She needed to destroy that perfume gun...

How can I destroy that perfume gun without getting hit somehow...?

Marinette's eyes lit up and she snapped her fingers. 16 large dragons came from the ground and Marinette nodded.

"Stop 1A from attacking me!" she shouted, and the dragons swooped to stop 1A's attacks.

Marinette looked around and spotted something she wished she would never like to see ever again. Cat Blanc.

She saw his white hair and outfit with his glittering pale blue eyes. If in cue, Cat Blanc jumped down and walked toward his ex-girlfriend.

"Hey, Mari," said Cat Blanc with a wink as he held Marinette's chin.

"Only my FRIENDS call me Mari, Agreste!" shouted Marinette as she punched Cat Blanc in the guts, causing him to fall a few feet away from her.

Marinette balled her hands into fists as Cat Blanc yelled, "GET HER!"

Out of their hiding spots, Sole Crusher and Prime Queen dashed towards Marinette. "Want to play dirty?" smirked Marinette. "Then let's play!"

"Tikki, spots on!" yelled Marinette.

Quickly, Ladybug dodged Sole Crusher's fist. She took out her yoyo and wrapped Sole Crusher up. Prime Queen ran towards Ladybug.

The superhero dodged it and grabbed Prime Queen's akumatized object and destroyed it. She quickly detransformed the object.

But with the yoyo off of Sole Crusher, Ladybug was bashed by Sole Crusher.

"Let's get going. And-" began Cat Blanc, getting up.

But Ladybug bit Sole Crusher's hand, making the villain fly backward. The superhero grabbed the akumatized object, returning Zoe Lee back to the world.

But while she was fighting Cat Blanc, Luka turned into Silencer, and Kagami into Ripsote.

"Come with me, my army!" cried Cat Blanc. He turned to Marinette, smirking. "One day...one day..."

Ladybug glared at Cat Blanc. "Forget it, Agreste," she said and Cat Blanc gave her a kiss. Ladybug quickly punched Cat Blanc in the guts.

"Silencer?" asked Cat Blanc.

The villain smirked and captured Ladybug's voice.

"I love you, my dear," said Cat Blanc and then turned around to leave.

With that, 1A returned to normal but left Ladybug with no voice and the LOV.

Ladybug turned to Dabi and with no bash, she had punched LOV out of UA grounds. Meanwhile, the others were confused from all the trama.

Ladybug snapped her fingers and the dragons disappeared. She didn't even bother to try and say 'Tikki, spots off' because she had no voice.

Bakugou looked at his sister. "Marinette, what just happened?"

But Marinette didn't say a word, and instead, created a notebook and pen and wrote something quickly in her notebook.

We need to go to Paris. Silencer took my voice.