▪︎4 - that one awful fish joke▪︎

°•☆•°•☆•° Enjoy the chapter °•☆•°•☆•°
This chapter contains mature language.

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

"Oh Jisungie.. I'm really sorry about everything in the past.." Hyunjin hugged him tightly, getting a little emotional himself. What he had said in the past was really hurtful - and it must've killed Jisung even more with his anxiety on the side. "I regret everything i said in the past."

"I know you do now, hyung.. But sometimes your words just come creeping back to me.." Jisung played with Hyunjin's fingers silently after that. He really sugarcoated it though - it wasn't just 'sometimes' that he remembered most of the hurtful things Hyunjin had said to him; it was 'all the damn time'. It stuck to his head like it was some catchy line from a song - only this time, it's not catchy. It's destructive.

"Is there any way i could help you forget about it all?" The older asked, and wanted to slap himself silly. As if forgetting the months of bullying would work.

"Uhm.. just you being here with me is enough to make me feel better." Jisung answered after a little while. It didn't answer the question, but Hyunjin appreciated his words nonetheless.

"Well, i'm going to be here for you whenever you need it. If you're ever at home and i'm at practice, or vice versa, call me, and we can talk it through over the phone. Or, i'm even willing to make the effort to go over to you."

"H-Hyung, that's too much-"

"Nonsense. It's not too much if i'm helping my bestest friend feel better."

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

"Hello? Ohh, Hi Ji-ae! 'Sup?" Hyunjin had sat up from a little cuddle session that he had with Jisung, and eventually got out of his bed to give himself a bit more privacy for his call.

And to put it briefly, Jisung was jealous. Very, very jealous. But also quite upset.

He understood greatly that his best friend was working with the girl to produce, what seems to be a full damn album, and that he couldn't help it. Hyunjin had even emphasised how much he would rather listen to the sounds of birds fucking than work alongside Ji-ae. But still, the feeling of jealousy had washed over Jisung completely.

"He could've at least ignored it, just this once, just to spend this time with me.." the squirrel-like man sighed heavily and grabbed Hyunjin's SKZOO plushie, tracing his finger over the sowings delicately. "The only time in the week where we both have tons of free time, he spends it talking to that.. Ugh.." he laid down in the bed whilst hugging the mini Hyunjin lookalike, biting his lip in pure annoyance. "Aish, Jisung, you sound like a 11 year old that's angry at his best friend for liking the same person, what the hell.."