Part 2 *

*EDITED*

"Uhh.. Yes, please!" almost yelled Alisha, in excitement, walking hastily towards the duo.

She hurriedly banged the two trays on the table, she was earlier juggling with.

It was a fascinating affair, to the eye catchers.

Sanyukta was fuming with fake anger, the way she looked up from her phone, at the moment she heard his voice, it all just made it difficult for her to maintain the façade of ignorance.

On the inside, she was drooling over him. His voice, his body, his attitude, the way he carried himself, it was such a pleasure to her eyes. The way her eyes scanned him, MY GOD!

He sat across the table, beside Alisha, across Sanyukta.

The other two introduced each other, while Sanyukta fumed over their extra sweet conversations.

"Ahh, yes. She's Sanyukta, my bestie," Alisha replied, shyly.

"Yes, I know. Who doesn't know 'The Sanyukta Aggarwal'," he said, sarcasm almost dripping from each of his words.

"Hey, why aren't you speaking?" asked Randhir, smiling to himself. ;)

"I don't think I ever got the chance, buddy! You two were busy 'coochie-cooing', and I didn't want to interrupt!" she retorted back, every word dipped in sarcasm.

"I am gonna go get some bubble gum, do you wanna come?" she asked Aly, breaking her sweet bubble with Randhir.

"Wh..what? Oh that rhymed!," Aly yelled, enthusiastically high-fiving Randhir!

Sanyukta shuddered at that mere touch of their hands, almost feeling jealous. No. She had to look unaffected, otherwise it won't be too hard to guess about her liking towards him.

"Oh yeah, ciaos girls," said Randhir, while walking towards the food station to get something for himself, while Sanyukta crushed the chicken sandwich with her fists and Aly munched on her fries.