Chapter Two

A voice then said " damn she can order me around any day" no one expected it to come from Kols wife Davina who was looking at the screen with heart eyes. Kol looked at his wife and the mikaelsons expected him to be jealous but all he did was agree with his wife and fangirl with her.

Hope who heard what they said looked disgusted that was her mom she didn't want to hear that but she would admit her mom was a badass and she wanted to be like her.

"the next video will be of Natasha and her sister Yelena and they're childhood just to warn you now it was not a good one" said strange sadly. Hope looked worried for her mother and aunt while the others were wondering what could be so bad about it.

the next video then started.

The women looked horrified at what they were doing too little gils wondering how no one noticed little girls going missing. Hope was crying at what her mother had to go threw as a little girl but proud that she grew up to be a hero and save lives. The men were mad that someone did this to children and they didn't know considering the been around for a thousand years.

Hope stopped crying when she remember something she saw in the video and asked strange about it "why was there a grave with my moms name on it?"

Strange looked at her and sighed then explained " somethings that happen in the videos happen in the future and your mom dies saving the world its also one of the reasons I'm showing you these in hopes to change her future."

Everybody looked shocked at what he said some didn't really care that she dies except kol and Davina and hope they looked determined as they didn't want the women they were watching to die.