Chapter Ten

Judi's Pov
I didn't like it in my gut, there shouldn't be something this wrong with such a big ship. But what did they care, so much could be wrong with it. Jack held on tighter to my hand securing it in his own we could hear a lot of people screaming and panicked sounds. I felt like it could be way worse then just the ship.

"Jack.." I muttered quietly just for him to turn to face me giving me a reassuring look. He grabbed at my arms rubbing at them in a soft manner.

"Hey now don't get all worried on me. I got you, together okay? Come on." My heart started to speed up a bit thinking about all the possible worse cases that could be wrong, following after Jack in a fast motion.

___________________________
A disaster like this was only something you could see in a movie. You never would think terrible things could happened to you till you were living in it. The Titanic crashes into a large ice burg and in a panic they only had life boats for the rich, the woman and children went first.

They didn't care about anyone else. It was like a horror scene watching the inner decks flood with ice cold water. I was desperate.

Either way it seemed like death. Not too long ago a couple days ago I was looking at this water in awe. And now here I was standing on the ledge with Jack.

I turned my head to look back at him. My hands trembling. I gulped down the hardness on my throat.

"If you jump, I jump." He told me softly giving me that look of his. We didn't waste any more seconds being in the soon rumble quickly the both of us jumping together into the ice freezing water. I felt or elope me me on an ice level.

When I finally managed to surface up my teeth and jaw were chattering. Jack had his arms around my waist, helping swim us both the best he could. Even with the freezing shivers I kicked my feet looking at the bodies. I felt disgusted I was in horror.

Jack was freezing as well. And in the mids of it I spotted only one thing. It had to work. "Jack.. We can't stay in the water." I took a deep breath in moving us both towards the floating door. He was looking at me quickly. Like he was going to shake his head at me.

"No.. You get on it." He was trying to push my body to get on it. It was firm snapping at him.

"I didn't go through all of this so we could die Jack! If we die then it's together but I'm not letting you drown.. Get your ass on the door too." My lips were already in a tremble. I was crying, all my large hair soaked just from being out here in the night little ice waa forming.

"It won't stay a float Judi." I wasn't having it. I moved so he could climb on as well. The only warmth that could be created was from us both holding hands. I pressed my forehead to his own, shutting my eyes.

"You won't die.. We die together." I whispered through my tears feeling his shaking hands, they were still holding onto my own even more tight.

"No we are gonna live on okay? We are going to get home.. And we are going to have a life yeah? I'll sell my paintings and you'll play your music and everyone will love it. We will get married, have our kids." A soft chuckle left from my shaking lips opening my eyes to look into his own gently.

"Who says you'll want to be with me that long huh?" It was teasing him of course, watching the way his lips twisted into a smile.

"After all this I'd be crazy not to. Just don't think about the cold focus on me." It was more easier said then done when the cold settled in. The loud screams of the night were still following a the ship broke in half. All those lives being lost.

I could see the froze forming on Jack's hair and he seemed more cold then me. Like he wanted to fall asleep.

"Jack stay awake for me baby, wake up." I whispered causing him to stir slightly. I moved so there was more room. It was eerie all the screams and now it was quiet. How much time had passed?

I held onto Jack even more muttering quietly under my breath seeing it kept him awake slightly, I brushed my fingers over his cheeks.

"Lots of things left to do." I told him gently in a soft manner seeing him smile at me lightly in return.