Chapter 26

Jennie

I've never yearned for intimacy, and it wasn't something I ever thoroughly enjoyed. Like all sex, I was used to just kicking my one night stands out of my apartment or sneaking out of theirs before they woke up. The morning after was always... awkward and if I'm being honest I never remember their names.

Maybe I've always been distant with intimacy, and I've had problems committing in my relationships because I was too scared of letting someone in and them walking away. So, my solution was to just stay away, to create distance first so I'm not left behind first. I never thought about how it affected my love life or my life in general until Lisa.

With Lisa, I'm exceedingly clingy. I'm always finding a way to touch her face or hold her hand. If she leaves the room to deal with something she doesn't want me to see, I'm pouty and frowning until she comes back to me. As weird and annoying as I was, Lisa didn't seem to mind. It was the opposite, in fact, she enjoyed how desperate and attached I was to her. I'm pretty sure she got a kick out of it since she was always grinning at how obsessed I was with her. As if she wasn't obsessed with me first.

I pressed a kiss onto the middle of her naked back and heard her let out a soft sigh. I always woke up before her and I took that time to just bask in a naked and non-threatening Lisa. Now, it was just me kissing all over her back with my hands wrapped as tightly as I could around her waist. I felt her squirm next to me and I couldn't help but smile against her skin.

"Wake up." I muttered, "I'm lonely."

"Five more minutes."

I sighed dramatically. "I guess that's fine. I'll just have to shower alone."

She spun around quickly at that, catching me by surprise. "I'm up." She chimed.

"I thought you wanted five more minutes."

"Five more minutes or showering with you?" She pretended to be deep in thought, "I think one outweighs the other. Now, come here and give me that mouth."

Then her mouth was on mine stealing my gasp and protests as she towered over me. Unfortunately, the kiss was cut short by her phone ringing. Groaning in frustration, she left one last kiss before pulling away and reaching for her phone on the bedside table. She sat up to talk and the blanket fell exposing her naked body.

"Yes, mamma." She answered, "I am home. No, I'm not sleeping." She turned to face me, "We can meet you for brunch. Læ̂w phb kạn h̄ım̀. Bāy." (See you. Bye)

"I've never had brunch before." I admitted, going over to where she was and climbing onto her lap. "Is that like some fancy word for breakfast?"

"You can't sit naked on my lap and ask me a question. I don't even know what you just asked. All I heard was can I ride you?"

I snorted and shoved her in the chest. "I'm serious."

"So am I."

"What do I even wear? Dress? Skirt? Jeans?"

"I've yet to see you in a skirt." She murmured, as she grabbed my legs and placed them on either side of her, aligning me right over her crotch.

"Easy access." Her hands were now gripping my ass aggressively.

"Jeans it is."

"Rub yourself on me." She encouraged, "Show me how wet you can get without me touching you."

I began to move my body over hers, slowly grinding on her growing erection. I anchored my hands on her shoulders and spread my legs even wider. I looked away from her eyes and down and without a second thought, I let some spit dribble on the point where we connected. Lisa groaned and her cock twitched beneath me. The little bit of spit added some lubricant and I felt myself getting wet as my clit brushed against her pubic bone. My nails dug into her shoulders as I moved in circles before going in a front-to-back motion.