how to think positive all the time

Many of you must be thinking its really difficult to regulate thoughts .but "nah" its really very easy.
Here in this chapter i am gonna say some of easy ways to regulate your thoughts ank positive.
Way 1.
Just sit for sonetime in cool and calm place and close your eyes and let all the thoughts come in just have a look at them and then let them dissapear.
This is easy way. Finally you will reach a point where you will not have aby thoughts and at tgat time start thinking about what u want..
For example i want a diamond ring. I will think about its apoearance.. Its wonderful design as if it present there on my hand .be happy at this time. Feel like you already have what you want.
And thank god for that perticular thing in advance.
2. Second method to think positive is distracting your mind from. Negative thoughts.
As if you are pressing pause to negative thoughts.
You can play on some beautiful music, or do whatever work you like to distract yourself from negative thoughts.
I just play some lovely music and sing along with it to distract myself from negative thoughts.
You can make a list about it and if one thing doesn't work go for another.
My list to distract from negative thoughts
1. Listing my fav music
2. Talking with my family
3. Gardening
4. Meditation
5. Drawing sketches
6 walking on wet grass