Keefe's Pov

*RING RING*

I woke up to the sound of my Imparter going off I rolled out of bed and answered and Biana's face lit up the screen.

"Hey Keefe, we are having a sleepover at Everglen and you're invited, BTW Sophie, Fitz,Tam,Marella,Wylie, Dex, and Linh will be there."

As soon as she said Sophie was going to be there I instantly lit up, I had lost a bet to Ro, so now I have got to confess my feeling for her and this sleepover is the perfect place to put my plan in action.

"Alright! I will be there in 15 mins."

"Ok" With that her face clicked of my screen

I got dressed in my best gray and black tunic, and best cape making it look a little messy. I checked on my beautiful hair and then when to the leapmaster and shouted "EVERGLEN" and let the light whisk me away.

When I got there Bangs Boy, Dex, and Wylie were already there

"hey Sencen" bangs boy said

"Hey Bangs Boy" I said smirking

Biana then came out and told us to wait inside while the others came. We all said OK and and headed to Fitzy's room. We started talking about Foxfire and how excited we were for the new year.

"GUYS GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE!" We heard Biana shout.

When we got down stair my eyes widened at the sight. It was Sophie in a long, beautiful velvet red dress with a low V-neck and 3-inch red heels she had a natural makeup look and looked absolutely stunning, I was staring awe-struck when I felt. I felt Fitz's longing for her and it surprised me I always thought Fitz was going for Linh.

(𝔸/ℕ 𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕛𝕦𝕕𝕘𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕚 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒 𝕕𝕒𝕪! 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥.)