Eight

Last part of the flashback guys! Stay tuned!

Cole was still pushing on and eating at Darren's face. He even started pulling down his pants. This just made Darren want to stop more. He finally gathered enough strength to push the other male away and retreat from the wall. He stared at the monster between Cole's legs for a second but immediately snapped out of it.

"Pull your fucking pants up Cole," Darren whispered, on the verge of tears. "Someone fucking saw us."

"I already told you to let them watch babe." Cole grabbed his wrist, which Darren returned with a swift slap to Cole's face. Cole was taken aback, holding his cheek. "Did you just fucking slap me?"

Darren was sobbing now. "Did you not fucking understand me!? Someone saw us! This means they now have fucking proof that I'm....that you..." Darren gripped his hair.

"Hey, hey, it's..." Cole stopped, feeling something come up his throat before-

"Cole what the fucking- UGH!!" Cole had puked all over Darren. He couldn't believe this was happening to him. "Why me...?" Darren sobbed, looking down at himself.

"Woah," Cole laughed, "Dude I'm so damn sorry."

"Shut the fuck up. Just SHUT UP!" Darren stormed out of the secluded area, heading to the front door.

"Dar-Darren wait up!" Cole shouted after him before tripping over his pants.

When Darren got to the front everyone was staring at him. He heard whispers like is that puke, he was kissing a guy in the back and I knew he was gay. He rushed out the door sobbing hysterically and started down the street.

Cole came running in after. "Have you guys seen Darren?" He looked at the crowd, some pointing at the door.

"Told you he was a fag man." Liam laughed behind him. Cole balled his fist, wanting to sock Liam in his face...but sighed. He felt defeated. He didn't know what to do. Cole loved Darren. He's his best friend. But going after him may cost him his reputation. And he didn't want that. "C'mon man. Let's go upstairs to meet Kyle and the guys."

Cole took one last look at the ajar door before following Liam, stumbling up the stairs.

***
Two months had passed since the party incident. Cole and Darren still talked but not as much as they used to. Just texting. And not in school. Darren beat himself up every single day. Every day he would see Cole at school he'd feel sick. Saw him walk into his house he'd want to jump out his window onto the pavement. All he'd do is hate himself for leaving Cole at the party.

Cole hated himself as well. He'd hate that he left Darren alone for popularity. It was his last year in high school and Darren still had another. But he chose his school life over the person he'd spent his whole life with. Cole beat himself up every single day. Every day he would see Darren at school he'd feel butterflies. Saw him walk into his house he'd want to jump out his window and run to him. All he'd do is hate himself for letting Darren leave that party.

But one day Cole decided he'd walk across the street to Darren's house. "I'll go over there, sneak into his room to avoid his parents, and kiss- I mean hug the poor boy." Cole smiled at his idea and started across the street. But what would he say? What would Darren say? He may not even let him in. Cole looked up to Darren's window, seeing a sudden movement. Cole smiled, "He was watching me."

"What the fuck is he doing?!" Darren moved back from the window, falling onto his bed. "Is he coming over?" He quickly got up, tidying his room and putting on deodorant. He hasn't personally spoken to Darren in two months. A few "how are you" and "goodnight" texts but that's all. Now he's coming over?! What is he going to do? What will Cole say? Should I even let him in? He slowly went back to the window, moving the curtain to see a smiling Cole in front of it. "AGH!!" Darren fell back onto the ground.