🖤🍋ds!dream x ds!ink x sd!dream🍋🖤

________________________________________________________________________________

What if sd dream and ds dream were obsessed with ds ink?

Request/idea :- GhamzehPmd

Thanks for the request/idea and please go and check them out

and

I hope you like it

⚠Warning⚠
Force love
Force ś3*
violence
Blood?
Ś3*
Lime
Threesome
Botten and week ink
Two top and one botten
Broken bone

Information⭐

Ds dream and ds ink know about they aus

Ds dream and sd dream are friends

Ds dream will be called dream or boss

Sd dream will be called Sun or Sunny

________________________________________________________________________________

No one pov:-

Dream and sun on the JR castle's garden. Dream was asking sun how can he kill nightmare from his au. In the middle of their discussion "Boss!" Can be heard. then a voice came from dream's right man-hand, ink.

"ink, you are done with your mission?" ask dream "yes, boss" " you can tell me about the mission later, for now, you can go and take a break" "ok, boss," said ink with a little bow.

After ink left. A whistle can be heard"dam, dream you got the hot one " said Sun. He is always active like this when he sees ink working.

Sun always tries to flirt with ink or to get closer to ink. But, sadly he has always failed to get ink's attention.

" why are you saying that again?" said dream a bit annoyed at sun." because ink is hot," said sun

" you know I told you that I have had a crush on ink since the day I saw them"

" I also have a crush on ink~," said sun

" shut up!! and leave!!" said dream in anger

7 days later

Ink and dream have started dating each other. Sun did not like seeing his friend and his crush dating. So, have a plan.

"Stay safe my love," said dream while kissing ink on the cheek" don't worry boss I'll be fine," said ink before teleporting way to another mission.

" you too are such a cute couple I hope you have a room for another~," said sun " what are you trying to say?" " I am trying to say that we can share inky~"

" like how?" said dream who was litter interested " like *********** but I can only do it if you are in this plan?" said Sun. Dream took a few seconds to think about this but in the end, he agreed.

A few days later dream told ink to go with the sun for some 'important' reason.

Sun pov:-

I Ink to abandon shed . " why are we here, Sun ? " said inky " I need some help in here" "oh, ok" "ink, can you go and pick up that box? " " of course," said ink. As ink went to go and pick up that box I got the Rope and tip.

I begin to tie up ink's hand"SUN!! WHT-" said ink. I put a tip on the ink's mouth. I pick up ink and put them on the ground.

" I love your beautiful legs but sadly I need to do this~," I said. Ink a look a little confused.

"AAHH!!!!" A scream of pain can be heard

5 minutes after I was done cleaning up the blood and checked the ink's HP/oxygen. I took ink to our new room.

" How did it go?" said dream " it was fantastic, right now inky is sleeping/passed out in our new room." I said "good, have you cut the ink's lags off? " ask dream "No, I have broken their lags "

No one pov:-

( 🍋from here lemon/lime start🍋)
( also I am is very bad at writing lemon)
(...= moans)

after a few minutes ink woke up in a dark room with dream and sun ." what happened ?" ask ink " nothing~" said dream "for now~" said sun

"what? Why are my legs hurting ?" said ink "shh!" said sun as began to touch ink sensitive female body that ink has just created.

"...Stop..uhm~...please!" said ink "so sensitive," said dream with undressed ink as well as his own.

Dream started to put his thing in ink's but hole. Ink felt how big he is "...FUCK!.FUCK~" scream ink .

Sun Begin to open ink's broken legs and put this thing in the ink's second hole. "......Dre.em..Sun.ny~" ink can I talk up properly because of pleasure both in front and back

It didn't even 5 minutes until Ink violently came"......Don't..stop~! ". Begin to kiss and Rubber ink's back

Dream begins to touch ink's d cup chest and played ink's nipples"mm..mm~" some moans can hurt from the smallest.

after 20 minutes that felt like hours or even days to ink. Dream and sun finished inside Ink.

"Well, Ready for the second round?~"
Ink swallowed. Dream put ink on their stomach and the sun begin to put his 'thing' in ink's mouth 

Time skip

After a few days ink started to feel sick. And ink found he/she is pregnant dream and sun was over joy by the news (Dream even passed out).

After 9 long months ink gives birth to triplet 1 boy and two girls. The boy looks like a sun with brown hair and color-changing Eyes and the girl looks like dream with a yellow body design like ink and the youngest girl looks like the mixture of the two previous siblings.

Ink live 'happily' married with their two husbands/boyfriends and her three kids.

THE END
Or not?

________________________________________________________________________________

🖤Hope you enjoy🖤

Word898

Days: 6 ( the lemon took the longest)

________________________________________________________________________________