💔Harden My Heart❤️‍🩹

♡Cryin' on the corner. Waiting in the rain, I swear I'll never ever wait again...♡

Name: Sherrie Christian Hopper
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nicknames: Share by Steve and Robin, sweetcheeks by Eddie, Smartass by Hopper, Auntie Sherrie by the kiddos

☆You gave me your word. But words to you are lies☆

Personality: Sherrie is a sweet person. She also is quite a goofball. She tries to have a positive outlook on life despite it tossing curveball after curveball at her. In addition to that, she is a tough cookie and a free spirit who won't let anyone or anything control her anymore.

♡Darlin' in my wildest dreams, I'd never thought I'd go...but it's time to let you know..."

Likes: Sherrie likes sour candies and horror movies. She also loves rainy days and sitting on her porch to watch the rain, and the doors.

☆I'm gonna harden my heart☆

Dislikes: She absolutely hates people who lie and greedy people. She also hates it when people cat call her.

♡I'm gonna swallow my tears...♡

Backstory: You're probably wondering, 'why Harden my Heart by Quarterflash?'. See, Sherrie didn't really come from a lot of healthy relationships. She started losing trust in people since she caught Jonathan cheating on her with Nancy Wheeler. After witnessing that and all of the other heartaches she went through, she decided to harden her heart and have a 'no way' relationship with crushes, romance, dating, etc. But that might change after meeting a certain someone.

☆I'm gonna turn, and leave you here~☆

Faceclaim:

Crush

Eddie Munson