Ten

"So a level ten jackass" I tell Kim "no word"

"None?" She whispers, it's been over a two weeks since me and Tyler had sex for the first time and he's been dodging me. So now he has been demoted from sweet caring guy to total jackass.

"Don't tell the guys" I see Paul and Jared come over "hey guys" closing my locker I look between them, it's the end of the day Friday and Sam told me that Embry call is possibly shifting into a wolf soon. Apparently some red head vampire, Victoria is her name remembering my mom talk about her and her mate that my family aka Edward killed for Nasty Little Whore.

"How are things with Tyler?" Paul asks as Jared and Kim make out "haven't seen him lately"

"Here and there" evading the question "how are things with Embry? Has things happened?"

"Not yet" he tells us

"Oh look" we see Jacob Black come over "if it isn't the biggest whore there is"

"What are you talking about now?" I demand, ever since coming here Jacob Black has had it out for me because of Nasty Little Whore.

"Oh just that I heard you fucked Tyler Locke, that you're spreading your legs for him now too just like Sam Uley and his cult" my face blushes, how would he know about that? Unless...

"First off" making it clear "I am not fucking Sam, Paul or Jared. If you can't see Jared here has a girlfriend who is literally right here" stepping in his face "and Sam he also has a girlfriend, Paul and I are just friends" Jacob scoffs "what are you even doing here? Don't you have some pale ass tasteless girls cunt to be fucking?"

"Jacob" his friends Quil and Embry come over "Enough! We are tired of this"

"What?" Jacob demands

"Going after Charlotte" Quil looks at his friend in the eye "stop bullying her"

"I'm not" Jacob denies

"You are" Embry gestures to me "the only bad thing Charlotte did was almost a year ago by punching Bella Swan after Bella Swan started the fight"

"You two weren't there" Jacob looks between them angry "leave things you don't know alone"

"We were" Quil looks hurt "ever since Bella Swan came back to Washington, you've been a terrible person to be around" he then leaves.

"Quil" Jacob looks hurt calling out to his friend "Embry, come on! You've met Bella"

"And she's a selfish bitch" Embry crossed his arms "Quil is right, ever since Bella Swan came back I don't even recognize the guy I'm friends with" he leaves then

Jacob stares hurt before his hurt turns into anger "This is your fault" pointing his finger at me.

"No" Kim comes between us "it isn't" Kim is normally a shy and sweet girl but right now "enough Jacob Black! Stop harassing my friend because we are all getting fucking tired of it! If you want to harass someone, go after that whore that sleep with everyone!" Jacob sputters before leaving.

"He's supposed to be the next alpha?" I ask

"Unfortunately" Jared wraps an around around Kim's waist "that" kissing her neck "was so fucking hot" Kim blushes.

"Where's Tyler?" I ask Paul

"Last I heard he's in the guys locker room changing for football" I walk away then, I'm knowing right now what the fuck is happening.

When I get there I find Tyler kissing some random bitch "now I know why your a jackass" Tyler and the girl jump apart "No continue" I wave my hand "just wished you could have said something" leaving then I stop to see Paul standing there sending death glares at Tyler "Paul" I grab his arm "let's go" Paul let's me drag him outside.

"I'm going to kill him" when we get to his truck, those are the first words Paul utters.

"Don't" I say "it's nothing"

"Did you sleep with him?" Paul asks as we get into the truck, I stay silent. Paul grips the wheel hard before letting go and turning on the truck before driving off.

When we get to the pack house, we get out and head inside. I see Jared and Kim at the table, Kim is feeding Jared grapes. Sitting down I start my homework for my film class. "So" Emily sets down a plate of brownies and Sam comes down the stairs "how was school?"

"Fine" Paul and I say at the same time, when I go to grab a brownie Paul does the same and we stop. I notice the others look between us, I pull my hand back. Paul does the same and we sit in silence.

"So Kim?" Sam asks "Jared? How was school?"

"Jacob Black harassed Charlotte again and my sexy imprint here" Kim blushes and giggles "stood her ground telling Jacob Black to fuck off"

"I'm calling Billy" Sam declares, I look at Sam "it's been months and this needs to stop, when Jacob shifts this will only get worse"