1

"I'm sorry ill give you all time to come to terms with this news.." sat in silence and mum just gasped her hands to her mouth with tears in her eyes..

My chest tightened & I needed air!

"Taylor where are you going?"
"I need air!"
"Your sister needs you here.."
"Why? I can't give her what she needs!! I need air..."
"Let her go dad it's fine..." I heard Lucy softly say

rushed outside and took quick breaths of air in and out trying to calm myself!
I lent up against the wall as the rain came down, each drop hitting me in the face one after the other! We finally went home and relief when I closed my front door to all this sadness and grief! The house was dark & it felt lonely, walked through the hallway and turned the light on before I got to the kitchen. I just wanted to go to bed with a cuppa but I noticed a piece of paper on the side, folded up with Taylor hand written on it!

"Dearest Taylor,
I couldn't tell you I could only write this to you as its so hard for me to do this!
I'm trying to find out how to tell you and I've been trying to tell you so many times but never seems to be right time!

Look I am leaving.. It's not you it's me! I've been having a affair with jackie! I'm sorry I know I'm hiding from behind this letter I just couldn't tell you.. I don't want to break you Taylor but jackies having my baby and I do want to be with her I love her.
I've left already, taken my stuff before you get home! I know this is all my doing and i will happily sign the mortgage 70/30 to you... It's least I can do! I'm sorry Taylor. Take care when your ready to sign the mortgage papers which I've left in the safe for you to sign them its up to you when.. Just send them back! Take care Taylor & I'm sorry! Always Dave x"

The letter fell from my hand and it floated to the ground

****

Mum was cooking amongst the boxes boxed up around the house!

"MUM..." I called as I stepped over a box
"In the kitchen... Unpacking!"
"Unpacking?" I asked
"Yes well not like we can go now is it"
"What?? Wow why not!"
"Seriously asking me that!!" She kept her head in the box
"Mum no way your going!"
"I'm not leaving both my girls here when one of them..." She paused
"Mum stop!! Your going.." I started putting things back in the box which she was taking out.

"What are you two doing?" Lucy appeared
"Nothing... Mum stop" I demanded!
"No.." Her voice was shaky
"What are you two talking about?"
"Nothing darling go back to bed"
"NO... Tell me" she seemed upset
"Fine mum won't leave"
"Why?"
"Darling I'm not leaving you"
"You have to go!! Anyway I'm fine and Taylor is here"
"Yes mum exactly Lucy will stay with me... its sorted"
"What about dave? No you need your own space!"
"Dave left me last night!! So Lucy stay with me.... I don't want questions and I just want to move on..." Raising my hands on air standing in the country style kitchen, with oak work tops with the whistle kettle bellowing. Mums jaw dropped open standing holding items in her hands