Debut Ep 1- Fighting (Jimin)

Today is the fourth week since debut. I'm dorm mates with our oldest member Jin. He's a very fatherly guy and already loves taking care of us and treating us like his own.

I befriended someone younger than me, his name is Kim Taehyung. He's only a year younger and we have a lot in common. His parents let him bring his PS4.

I hear a sudden knocking at my door
"Come in" I look towards the door as they enter. It's Taehyung.
"Hey jimin Hyung! Did you wanna play halo?"
"Sure! That sounds fun!"

We play for a bit. Everything was going smoothly until later. Taehyung keeps beating my scores and rubbing it in cause he lasts the rounds longer. I already told him to stop but he won't listen!

"Wow Hyung! You really suck at this game! Haha, you can't even survive the second wave!" He giggles and pushes my buttons

I grumble, it's like he's trying to make me angry on purpose! I throw his remote on the ground. Letting it make a big clattering sound. We both gasp. I look at the shattered and broken remote pieces scattered all across his mahogany floors.
"Taehyung I- I didn't mean it!" In a sense of panic

" You broke my controller cause you're mad I keep winning!" He grumbles
"WHAT!! No way!! You keep rubbing it in my face and annoying me!! I got angry!"
"You're just a sore loser who wont admit it!"

Who the fuck does he think he is talking to me like that?? His words are making my blood boil hotter and hotter.

He takes a step back. "Woah woah woah..are you okay? Chill out Jimin I was just playing around..that's all! Sorry if I was being a jerk..I didn't think you'd get upset."

I look at him with a face of nothing but pure rage "Oh yeah I'm sure you're sorry..but those words hurt!! Don't be such a damn ass!!"

He grabs me by my collar and gets in my face "I am NOT an ass Park Jimin!!"
I shove him to the floor and get on top of him, I lift my fist and swing at his face
"YES YOU ARE!!" I punch him as he squirms and yelps in pain trying to get out of my hold

The two oldest run into the room and try to pull us apart..they managed to get me off of Taehyung.
Jin Hyung holds onto my shoulders and gives me a concerned look "Jimin ah! What's gotten into you! Are you insane?!"
I look away and huff softly. Jin grabs my chin and makes me face him..he has a cold stern look " Jimin ah. Answer me. Why did you hurt your dongseng."

Yoongi Hyung steps forward "Maybe a taste of my belt will get him to talk."  He says reaching for his belt buckle
Jin puts his hand out "No, I want to talk to him first before we discuss consequence."
"If you won't talk then Taehyung will tell his side first." 
I sigh and look him in the eyes "I hit him cause he was being an asshole."
Tae sits up angrily "WAS NOT!!"
"Hush Taehyung" The eldest orders before giving me the okay to continue.
"We we're playing games and he was rubbing his wins and higher scores in my face. He wouldn't stop and it made me angry. He tried to apologize but it wasn't good enough!! He was being a dick!! But he wouldn't fess up about it so I got even angrier and punched him."

"Jimin ah I understand your frustration but really?? Punching your friend?? That's not okay whatsoever! I don't care if I'm not your guardian you listen to me..and what's with all this on the floor?!"
Taehyung slowly gets up and grumbles as he wiped the small amount of blood on his face "He got mad and broke my controller. Slammed it on the floor. That was a $60 controller asshole! You better be paying for that!"

Third person pov

All eyes were on Jimin, it made him feel small and weak. He knew what he did was wrong and no matter what he'd say he wouldn't be able to get out of the punishment that was soon coming...or at least he thought. Jin Hyung wouldn't ACTUALLY punish him. Would he..?
Jimin soon felt a sense of panic as his eyes darted around the room. Jins voice being tuned out.
"Jimin ah. I asked you a question."
Jimin gulped and looked at his feet "S-Sorry I wasn't paying attention Hyung."
"I asked what you think should be done about this. Or at least what you think will happen."