Siblings- Bullying (Jimin)

Requested by @Lilmochi_13

AUTHOR: Hello! As by the request the members will be younger than debut for this episode! All members besides Jimin (8) will be 13 and older! Not apart of the other stories universe!!

Jimin lived in a big house with his siblings. Their parents often went on over seas trips for work, which left the eldest Jin who was 20 to take care of his younger siblings.

The youngest was Jimin, who was only eight. He has two older brothers, the twins Taehyung and Jungkook who are both thirteen whilst Namjoon and Hoseok are sixteen and seventeen . The second eldest, Yoongi, is nineteen.

Today was Thursday. Which meant another day of school for all the boys except Yoongi and Jin
Who worked.

Jin went to the maknaes room to go wake him up, he always woke Jimin up last because he didn't take that long to get ready.

"Jiminie, time to get ready for school. Get in your uniform and come downstairs" Jin said as he lightly shook Jimin

Jimin turned and whined. He spent the whole night playing on his Nintendo Switch instead of sleeping. He had gotten a bunch of good grades lately so Jin rewarded him with a new game.

Jin sighed and opened Jimin's blinds "Up an atom! You don't want to be late do you? Uh?"

Jimin quickly hid under his blankets.

"Noooooo...go away Hyungie I'm sleepy..."

"Yahhhh Jimin ah! This isn't like you! Get up!" Jin picked Jimin up and sat him on the bed

Jimin yawned, grabbing the switch from his bed and turned it on.

"What the! When did you get this? I told you no games after six o clock!! Did you sneak downstairs and get it?" Jin scolded

Jimin rubbed his eyes and nodded "'mmhm"

Jin took the Nintendo and put his hands on his hips. SIGH. "What am I gonna do with you...you're a gamer just like jungkook and Taehyung. What a nightmare."

Jin hated video games. It made the younger members lazy and barely get any sleep.

"I'm keeping this okay? You can get it back when I let you" Jin scolded him lightly

Jimin pouted "but hyung! I'm almost at the next level!"

"So what? Sleep is more important!"

Jin took out Jimin's uniform and let  him dress for school.

He sat Jimin down at the table. Out of all the members, Jimin was most difficult. He was very picky and often followed in Jungkook and Taehyung's shoes..they often didn't make the best choices.

While the other members ate bibimbap, Jimin ate sugary cereal and a mini chocolate chip muffin. Jin didn't like giving into Jimin's brattines, but Jimin had a tantrum every single time he didn't have a dessert with his meal. Jin didn't wanna deal with a tantrum everyday, so he gave the boy a small treat with each meal.

After they all ate, they went to the van to go to school. 

Getting Jimin in the car was always difficult. He hated school and always refused to go.