Fond a Demon Cat

(Y/N)-your name  but I decided make eye colour is red when she become a demon and normal time the eye colour is blue and hair colour is white and the chute cat form is above the picture. The Cat name is (Y/N).

No one proves.
Soryu decides to walk for a while because he needs a new idea for a business deal. The rival gang did not want him to succeed but he needed to succeed in the deal for the fade of the ice dragon. They are the reason he needs to succeed in the deal. It was about 9 pm and there was no one in the park This was the best way to clear his mind and brain. Until he hears a sound. He pulls out his gun and points the sound from but there was no one he only saw a cat . The cat stares at him . With her beautiful blue eyes. He puts the gun into his suit and walks away not knowing the cat follows him. The next day Inui told him boss you should not let your cat stay outside there because it is dangerous for a little kitten. Soryu eyes widened and came out and he found a cat he saw last night. The cat stares at him and yells MEOW!!!

Soryu Pov.

*What the Hell! why is the cat here and the cat is staring at me * Inui takes that cat out of here . but boss she so chute said Inui. Inui watches him with his puppy eye . Please boss please .Find , i will let the cat stay but she needs to stay very quiet i have a phone call with Eisuke .  said Soryu. After the phone call , the cat is still staring at him . Why are you staring at me . I am crazy i am talking to a cat . Soryu thinks of himself. He looked at the watch and decided to go home . He starts out of his office and the cat follows him . On the Way home ------------------------------------------------

Time skip (because I'm Lazy ) - Inside of Soryu house 

Stop running around if  you don't still stay i will put it out i am clear said Soryu . I am really crazy why i am talking to a cat she didn't understand anyway. Stay here i will buy some cat food for you OK!. MEOW. The cat responded . And then Soryu left his apartment.

Cat Pov

What is that man . who do you think he is  and what ! stay still  Huh! what is he , how dare a talk to me like that if he is in my territory he's dead. And where the hell is my bulter William but i need to make a quick call before he comes back. So i turn my human form and make a call don;t asked me how do i get a phone i  am a demon you know well honestly i wanna say i am a most powerful demon in this whole world and also i have a lot of connection with the gang and so many company do you know how do I get it because I live in this world more than 20000 years so guess how much i rich. Now lest go back to the phone call ( phone call conversation--Hello William . and i start to talk what happen  ---------- and he yell me will he's my bulter and more like a brother to me and i respect him. that why i listen his word. And tell him not to worry and i stay for a while away from home. He agreed and told me to be careful because he knew about my power and strength. I say yes and end the phone call and turn. back to my cat form .

William pov 

What Master are you crazy why do you live with that human please master come home but she said no and talked me to take care while she was away what can i say she is my master after all and i love like a sister and she knows . I say yes and my master drops my phone . When i turn around Gimmjow is smiling and looks at me and asks what happened I tell him and Takiko is here so he knows. And the majority of us swear to our master to the royal and protect. Calling the master means we already prepare to give our life to the master even if we are undead immortal and also the master is undead immortal too. I pull out of my thoughts and say good night to my master.
Part 2 will come