Part 4 (Giving a name to my demon cat)

Soryu pov
I call my cat and tell her to her new name do i call you YN do ypu like that? I don't know but she likes it because she said Meow. Starting from that day I called her Y/N.
Demon cat (Y/Z) pov

Well what can i say how can he give the same name as my name.Any way i need to talk to Adem. But not now. I need to wait a right time. At that time Soryu told me he needed to go out and someone would watch me.
Soryu pov

I have a meeting with the other in pantyhose longue so i decided to leave her because i don't want to Eisuke take my cat and start messing with me so I decided to leave her. I call Adem and tell him to watch her. After that i leave for the meeting.

Adem pov

Soryu told me to watch my mistress. Now it's a chance to talk .As soon as i walk in the room where my master stays. She looked at me with her eyes and turned red. I tell her everything including the reason why was here. She didn't say anything. That made me scared because if she wanted me to die I was already dead. And she changes into her human form and talks to me.

(Y/N) pov

I decided to talk to her with my human form. Adem i have an order for you to help the Soryu to succeed in his business. He said yes.You can go now and don't know anyone about this. And be careful.
Adem pov
She gave me an order to help that human what can i say i said yes. But that human looks grade and is different from other humans we met. So i will obey my master order. And she told me to be careful ,i konw young mistress always takes care of the other but when she mad you better pray for your life. I left the snd a few minutes later that human back when I looked at my mistress She was already in her cat form and that human picked her up and kissed her nose. He did what.........! My mistress looks at me and tells me to control we can talk with my i control my anger and leave that room. If her brother is here he will be dead..
Soryu prove

Y/N i bought a present for you. I give her a stuffed toy and i think she loves it because she takes that toy and hides it. She looks like a child hidding a candy 🍬 🍬 so no one can take it away.
Part 5 will be coming soon