Part 9

Play the video from YouTube below for best experience while reading.

At home

Rosé: Why you did that? You wanted to make my life to be destroyed. What do you want?!

Jungkook: I'm just wanted my wife always with me. (touch Rosé's face)

Rosé: You're psychopath! You're crazy and obsessed! (Rosé brushed away Jungkook's hand and hit Jungkook's body)

Jungkook doesn't feel hurt or anything because Rosé is too weak. Jungkook holding Rosé's  hand to stop. Jungkook came close to Rosé's face. He acts like he wants to kiss her but he knows that Rosé is still afraid of him.

Jungkook: You know that I keep my promise so no one can mess with us even though you're ex, Chanyeol.

Rosé: How do you know him?

Jungkook: Don't you remember that night you were drunk and you said that I'm same with other man who left you before. So I promise to you that I won't leave you.

Rosé: I can't remember that.

Jungkook: It doesn't matter. Now, it's only two of us.

Jungkook unbutton Rosé sweatshirt slowly. Rosé doesn't know how to respond but she wants to do it and afraid at the same time. Jungkook already saw Rosé's bra. He wants to unbutton it but Rosé push him aside on the bed.

Rosé: Are you Crazy? I know you don't love me and you want us to do it?

Jungkook: Why? We're husband and wife. Is it illegal? (Jungkook smirks)

Rosé: Erm.. Yeah yeah I know it but we don't love each other so I don't think we'll make it.

Jungkook: Enemies also can having sex now you think that way?

Rosé: No. You made more trouble when you bring me to Jaehyun and tell him I'm your wife? You think I can forgive for that?

Jungkook started make a dirty face when Rosé still mentioning that name.

Jungkook: You wanted me to kill him and then you forget about him?

Rosé: You kill him, I kill myself. I'm rather die than marry to you.

Jungkook speechless because he remembers Rosé's dad said to protect her no matter what is coming. If Rosé didn't say that, Jungkook already kill Jaehyun.

After a few minutes, Jungkook just walking to bathroom to shower and he ignores Rosé. Rosé feels weird because Jungkook doesn't say anything. Rosé thinking maybe she made him mad.