3. The choosing ceremony

⚠️ This book is playing in a imaginary kpop world, what kpop Idols are doing in this story isn't the way they would act in real life, please don't comment about that⚠️Have a good time reading

Have a good time reading

I feel uncomfortable with my tight dress and my heels. I'm there with a couple of other kids who turned thirteen today. They will al need to choose a kpop group. Kings and Queens are there and without noticing it I automatically start to look for BlackPink but then I shuffle my head and I start to look for ATEEZ. A instructeur is coming in our direction.
"You can now say goodbye to you're parents, you won't be able to see them from that close for a Long time once you guys are going with me. You will only see them if you're in the same entertainment. I know I need to go to ATEEZ so I will see my parents again anyways, but something in me says that this is the last time I see them. I see the others in my group hugging their parents so I do the same and I leave a tear on the Jacket of my Mother.
"Aww don't cry, you will join KQ company soon and we will see each other." She gives me a kiss on the forehead.

Once everyone said goodbye to their parents, we've been fallowing the Instructor who brings us in a room.
"You will sit here for half an our, it's a good place to choose a king or queen without worrying about the influence of You're parents or friends. I'm going to bring you're parents in the ceremony room" says the instructor before leaving the room. I sight again. I already made my decision, I'm going to ATEEZ. So why do I need to stay half an hour in a room like this one? I look around the room, everyone looks exited and talk to each other about what they will choose. A little bit annoyed, I pick my phone and start to scroll on Soompi. Then, I see a news about ATEEZ. I click on it to see the whole article. I get a shock. ATEEZ a gives eight months break to let everyone of the Ateeny's rest. It's nice but... kpop kings and queens are in a war, they will never win if their limits of working is that Low. KQ Entertaining isn't my genre of fighting. By the way, they don't even need to get new Ateeny's for the moment because nobody attacked them lately. But Blackpink does need them. I scroll farder down on Soompi and I see a Blackpink article and I know I shouldn't click on it but I really want it so bad so I do it anyways. "Blackpink keep working really hard but still are in need of new blinks against all the blonks"
I sadly read the article. Then I go on Pinterest and I see photos of Blackpink. I love them so badly...
I was pulled out of my mind when the instructor suddenly comes in. Everyone stopped to make noise.
"Are you guys ready? We're going to start the ceremony.
With a last sad look at Blackpink, I put my phone away and fallow the instructor with the others. When we arrive in the ceremony room, I'm amazed. It's so pretty here. Kpop Kings and Queens are waiting for us to choose them. I see Blackpink and I automatically smile. I've never seen them in real life and their so pretty... My smile fall apart when I see how thin they are. To thin. I also can see how tired they are. They really need more blinks. There are so many blackheads who came with the new song they released.
"Emma Gradina, please step forward and choose you're kings and queens!"
I watch the girl named Emma going forward. I'm relieved that I'm not the first one who needs to choose.
"EXO!!!" She screams. I see the EXO kings smile. A couple of other kids where before me.
"LUNA!!!"
"ITZY!!!"
"STRAYKIDS!!!"
"BTS!!!"
There where many people who chooses BTS and STRAYKIDS. Nobody said Blackpink.
"Siana Jones, please come forward and choose you're kings and queens!"
It was my turn. I will today change my life forever. I will do what my parents always wanted me to do. I go forward and without thinking, I scream the name of the group. But this time, I didn't do it for my parents, I did it for me.
"BLACKPINK!!!"

Hey guys! I hope you liked this. Soompi, the app Siana opened while waiting in the room is a real app to read news about kpop. Btw, the photo is from ATEEZ for newbies who don't know ATEEZ really well.
I'm sorry I didn't learn you guys things but I will do it once Siana enters the school, thanks for clicking!