4. BLACKPINK

Omg

Omg. Please tell me I didn't really say it.
"No I mean..." I stop myself when I see the smiles of happiness on the faces of Blackpink. They really need me, and I really need them.
"What did you want to say?" Asked the monitor me.
"No... nothing."
I join Blackpink. They are greeting me warmly. I sit next to Jisoo and watch the end of the cérémonie. I try to not look at my parents, they must be really mad.
After me, nobody else picked Blackpink. But I'm not sad, because I came to help them and I will do my best as a blink to protect them.
I made the right decision.

Hi guys! I'm sorry that this is so short, but this was a little bit special to show the love of a blink and Blackpink and that blinks need to protect them from haters. I didn't told you guys yet, but I'm actually a blink and I try my best to protect them also. So if you want to help them or any other kpop group, just write something nice down at the one who's getting the most hate of the group. Just if you see that there are many hate comments, a nice comment in between can make someone really happy. Btw the photo is of Blackpink, you probably already know how they look like but I think it's nice to see them again. Anyways, I hope you liked this even if it's was short, thanks for clicking, bye!