Chapter 01: The freaks

A/n:

This is a fan fiction about Eddie Munson. If you don't like it don't read it. I hope this story brings you as much joy as it brought me to write. Happy reading!

Backstory:

Alexis was born in Hawkins to a woman called Linda Michelle and a man named James Night. Her father had died when she was just a little girl and she had never really known him. Her mother then married to a man called Richard who took their family name. Her older brother, Henry, was her main protector. He was only about 9, he would beat anyone up who would lay a finger on her. They were very close. They recently moved to Hawkins after a major earthquake in Miami, where they used to live followed by a miniature tsunami, causing them to evacuate permanently. This is where we start the story.

What you look like:

About you:

Name: Alexis Rose Blackmoor
Nickname: Alex
Age: 17
Hair colour: brown
Eye colour: brown

------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Monday morning in the new house and Alexis is fast asleep when her stupid alarm wakes her up. She turns over and smashes her hand into the clock. Finally, the seamingly endless beaping stops. She leans up and wipes her eyes, tired and not satisfied. She gets up slowly and gets dressed.

When she finishes putting on her makeup and doing her hair she stumbles down the uneven stairs and walks to her new kitchen

When she finishes putting on her makeup and doing her hair she stumbles down the uneven stairs and walks to her new kitchen. She grabs some yogurt and granola, grabbing a spoon and slowly walking over to the couch. I sit down and start eating slowly.

L: Gareth rang me, said he's going to pick you up.

Alex's mother said while filing her nail, completely ignoring the boring news on the TV. Alex looks up at her mother, Linda, and finishes her mouth full before speaking.

A: When's he gonna get here?
L: About five minutes...

Alex scoups one last spoon full of yogurt and granola before placing her bowl in the kitchen sink and heads for the door. She grabs her black backpack and sprays herself in her expensive perfume. A loud honk comes from outside and Alex walks out the door and sees a BMW waiting outside, she gets in.