Indie - Someone I Can Relate

To I walk with his hand in my hand completely flourishing feeling like I'd melt into a puddle both because of the strong heat and because of the feeling of my cells' excitement from his sweaty hand, still, he hasn't let go of it and neither will I, I guess. He pulls his hand away and wipes it on his shirt, "Do you wanna go inside because it's super hot out." He says panning his shirt out. I want to take his shirt off and wear it soggy and dripping with his sweat.

"Sure," the words escape my mouth. We walk around the mini circle of the neighborhood. I lead him up to my room. I have on a hoodie that I took last week. Girls' Softball Team is plastered on hit. "Do you have a little sister?"

"Do you have sisters?"

"Yeah, I have two. Daisy and Maggie."

"Aww, where are they?"

"In California."

"You have family in California?!"

"No, my little sisters do. My brothers and I didn't get so lucky."

"Oh."

"We're going this weekend, I'll ask Luran if you can come."

"Oh my god, really?"

"Yeah."

I'm astonished. Completely baffled. My nine-year dream is coming to life! "I could kiss you right now!" I go over to him sitting on my bed and press my lips into his. I sit in between his legs kissing him slowly. Aunt Lucy barges into my room. "Do you ever knock?!"

"Are you allowed to have a boy over?"

"Yes, now get out!"

"No, you're grounded."

"You're not my Uncle Kimmy, you're just some bitch I don't know!"

She slaps my mouth. I smack her back and run with him out of the house. "So, you live with your aunt and uncle?"

"Yeah, but she's not my Aunt. Aunts don't touch their nices!" I can't believe I said that. The wind is heavy, luckily, he has a car we hop in before she catches us.

When we pull up in the parking lot of the movie theaters.

"What do you mean by...touch?"

Tears stream my face, "Last week... I was doing the dishes and after the dishes, ahs said for being a good girl she'd give me a reward."

"What reward was that?"

"She..." I sob uncontrollably. "She...tried to..." I wipe my tears away. "She tried to open my legs and..."

He hugs me. His hug feels comforting and safe. "Wow and I though I had it bad because my cousin...passed."

I wipe my tears away and I cry even more. He holds my face in the palms of my hands. "I'm just glad I have someone I can relate to."

He strokes my wet cheek, "Me, too."