Chapter 1

(Y/N'S POV)

Hearing this stupid alarm every morning makes me realise how much I hate going to this shit hole. What if I call in sick? Shit, that would probably be a bad idea. Ugh, fuck me.

Y/n got her phone and went through her social media before getting up. As she was swiping everyone's Instagram stories she ended up on her school band's Instagram, "system of a down". They had uploaded a group photo, you rolled your eyes in response and got out of bed. You might've hated them but some of their songs were installed on your phone. I guess you could call that a guilty pleasure.

After washing your face and brushing your teeth you had to pick an outfit for school so you picked out some jeans with a green sweater and Martin's. You put on your headphones so you could listen to "chop suey!" while walking to school.

*At school*

"Where is everyone?" You thought. You were wandering around the school halls confused because you couldn't see anyone in the classrooms either. You stood there in the middle of the hall trying to think of all the possible cases. "I'm losing my shit" You thought "That's it, no one just dissapears like that, I'm crazy" you said to yourself again but this time you heard crown cheering and applauding in the gym.

You started running towards the gym to find all the students INCLUDING the teachers applauding for "System of a down". God you hated them, especially Daron, you hated his stupid looking looks, his hat, his clothes and his stupid eyeliner. You went to search for your friend in the crowd by pushing everyone around.

"What's going on?" I said with a blank yet annoyed expression. "They are performing,again." F/N said. "Gosh I knew I could at least skip first period, the only good thing that came out of this little paranoia is that we missed the test" I said jokingly. "Yep, you're right. But you have to admit that Serj has a very nice voice" F/N said. "Whatever" I said "let's just go".

*Back at the school hallway*

Y/n and F/n were standing infront of their lockers while system of a down were across them. "Hey let me show you this cool outfit I saw online, I've already ordered it but I wanna show you, I'm so excited. I said. When Y/N unlocked her phone you could see the music tab still open on the lock screen. Unfortunately for her "Revenga" was on her lock screen. "Please don't say anything, please don't say anything please don't say anything" I kept repeating that to myself.
"Why do you have a system of a down song downloaded?!" F/N said in a let's say "loud enough so the people across us could hear" tone. Fuck me.

I could just sense their eyes on us. They didn't say anything though. Good. "Jesus! Shut up they heard us!" I whispered to F/N. "Just admit you like them" F/N responded. *Bell rings* "Well, now I don't really have the time for that conversation, gotta head to class, see ya" I said. Phew. This might be the only time I was grateful for this annoying thing called bell. I was walking alone in the hallway heading to my class when suddenly "well,well, well little y/n doesn't hate us so much after all now does she?" Daron. The last person I was expecting. "They weren't even your songs dumbass, don't flatter yourself, your ego won't last much longer" I said to him. "My ego? Darling, you dropped me" He responded. "Best decision of my life" I said with a smile on my face. "Yeah well I bet that every night before you go to sleep you listen to my voice and imagine any scenario the human brain is capable of thinking" And when he said that he entered his classroom before I could even notice. Asshat.

*At lunch*

"You seem down" F/N said. "What? I'm not" I responded. I was lying. "Mhm, sure" F/N responded. Me and F/N went to sit to the only available table next to system of a down again. Before I sat down Daron looked at me with a blank face. God his eyeliner was horrible.

System of a down POV:

"I think the crowd was a bit dead today" Shavo pointed out. "Well yeah, no shit, we're system of a down not Metallica" Daron responded. "Not to mention we are literally performing at our school for free" John said. Serj was just sitting in silence. "I think we need to write a new song" Serj announced. Daron looked at serj, "Didn't we already though?" Shavo responded in confusion. "Yeah well if we need our crown to get bigger we need material we can't just stick to the same, that's what bands need" Serj responded. Daron just sat there in silence thinking.
"Daron what do you think?" Serj asked. "Huh? Oh yeah we definitely need a new song" Daron responded while being zoned out. "Wow Daron you're really out here helping" Shavo said sarcastically.

Y/N's POV:

I heard it all, a new song. Let's hope it won't be shitty. 99% it won't be but you never know.

*When school ended*

Y/n started walking back to her house listening to music while also thinking about today. Daron and her hadn't talked in so much and now he just went up to her.

*Back at home*

Y/N wasn't hungry for lunch so she just went straight up to her room so she could go on her social media. She saw on system of a down's Instagram that Shavo was preparing a big surprise in 3 days. Now what is this? I hope it's nothing like today cause I literally can't take this anymore. Y/N closed her phone and went to sleep.