Chapter 4

Tears were running down your cheeks while you were in the bathroom. You couldn't believe what just happened, why would he even say something like that? You looked at yourself in the mirror with your mascara smeared around your red eyes. Then F/N walked in.

"I'm really sorry... he's an asshole I know I shouldn't have brought you to their "concert" " F/N said while stroking your shoulder.

"It's definitely not your fault, I don't want you to apologize, I wanted to go in the first place anyway" you replied. F/N sighed and nodded in response. You wiped your tears and opened your phone. They had posted a new post, must've been the announcement Serj was talking about. You started reading what the caption of the post was saying. Your eyes widened.

"Uhm F/N, you might wanna read this." You said while handing her your phone.
F/N's gaze started going back and forth and you could notice it widen.

It was a post saying that Shavo was throwing a huge party for the weekend because his parents would be away and some people could even sleep over if they wanted.

She raised her head to look at you. "You're seriously thinking about going?"
You looked away. "Y/N!" F/N yelled. "I don't know, it's like I want to but I also don't" you said while looking down. You then raised your gaze to look at F/N. She was already looking at you.

"You know, it's not such a bad idea, we could go and you can ruin him even more" F/N said. You raised your eyebrow in question. "Appearantly you sucked his cock right?" Your face scrunched up to that. "Tell everyone how small his cock was, that his couldn't get hard, anything to embarrass him if not in the same, a worse way." F/N said.

You just sat there thinking. "The fact that you're just standing there thinking about it is beyond stupid" F/N said while touching your shoulder. "Well what am I supposed to do?" you asked. "We're going, there's no question about that. We have to go buy dresses for the both of us"
F/N replied smiling.

You giggled. "Okay, sure, we'll go" you said.  "Great!" F/N stood up and picked you up from the floor. You both exited the school without anyone seeing you since the concert was being continued.

*At the mall*

You and F/N kept searching for dresses that would fit your styles. "oh em gee Y/N. You HAVE to try this on." said F/N.

You raised your eyebrow in confusion

You raised your eyebrow in confusion. "Are you sure about that?" you asked while looking at it. "Dude, just try it on!" F/N whispered-yelled and dragged you to the dressing room. You changed in to the dress and walked out.

"What do you think?" you asked F/N while looking at yourself in the mirror. F/N was just standing there with her mouth wide open. "You're buying it, i don't care" F/N said while throwing you back to the dressing room to get changed so you could purchase it.

You and F/N bought your dressed and walked home after you dropped F/N at her house.

author's note;

i am so sorry for the wait oml😭 i was really unmotivated, so much stuff happened but hopefully ill update more often from now on,, oh and sorry if this chapter is smaller compared to the other ones:')