Sadie's first day

Any tips in the comments?Let me know!

Sadie's Mom:SADIE COME HERE *laughs*

Sadie: Yes mom?

Sadies Mom: You got into Stranger Things! Your filming tomorrow pack you bags we are going to Atlanta!

Sadie: Okay cool!

Sadie:*Walks in room and packs*

-Next Day-

Sadie's Mom: Sadie are you ready?

Sadie: Yes mom let's go *smiles at her mom and opens the door for her*

-Durning the drive-

Sadie Mom: So Sadie are you excited?

Sadie: Yeah!

Sadie's Mom: I bet you meet someone cute and then you will fall in love with him date for 7 years or more go on your honeymoon then he's going to propose then you WILL say yes then you will get engaged for a year them you are going to invite your cast members to the wedding and them you will passionately kiss him for 7 seconds exactly 7 SECONDS then you have 3 kids then you will get three dogs and pay for your baby's school when they are born and live happily ever after!*Smiles*

Sadie: Mom stop it*laughs*

-They arrive on the airport- 

Sadie's Mom: Alright Sadie have a wonderful day!*kisses forehead* please come visit!

Sadie:Okay mom bye!

(On the plane Sadie meets her elementary school crush they hug then they say that they have feelings for each other, start dating, go on the plane together arrive then kiss goodbye, Sadie takes a golf cart to the set them she sees a big sign the says *ALL STRANGER THINGS CAST AND CREW ALL WELCOME IF NOT ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THEN PLEASE EXIT THE PREMIUMS THANK YOU* Sadie walks in the gets checked in by Mat Duffer and Ross Duffer she gets approved them they take her to her room and tell her to get ready we are starting in 1 hour injoy your room they say with a smile they leave then Millie BB walks in)