Jealous Karl ;)

CW: ⚠SMUT

Eddy and Karl were out shopping, getting new shit for Eddy (and probably shit Eddy wants but doesnt need that Karl is gonna get him anyway). Eddy had gotten his new clothes and conned Karl into getting them both food, running into Elliot along the way. Eddy decided that he wanted to make Karl jealous. He started pretending to flirt with Elliot, Elliot wrapping her arm around Eddy's shoulders and holding him close to his side, meanwhile Karl was becoming furious and majorly jealous. "Hey Ant?"
"Yes my dear?"
"Can Elliot eat with us?"
"Only if you sit by me my love,"
"Okay Ant!" Karl was getting even angrier at them only calling him Ant, god was that infuriating. Emmy chose Burger King to eat at, they sat in the middle of the two boys, closer to Elliot rather than Karl, pissing Karl off even more. While eating his food, Karl felt something against his leg. He looked down to see Emmy's foot to his calf, ignoring it he goes back to eating only to see Emmy right next to Elliot rubbing up on him. That did it for Karl, he gets up and starts walking away, Eddy following after and grabbing his arm to stop him, "woah, bro, I wasn't done eating-"
"I don't care you little slut. Go cuddle up to Elliot and flirt with him since you clearly like him more than me,"
"Ant who said that?"
"The way you are acting says that Emmy!"
"Wait, Luv, what do yo-"
"You have been all over Elliot! You only call me Ant around her! You clearly like her better than me Emmy! I'm just-" he was cut off by a kiss, Eddy had kissed him (right in the middle of the mall) to shut him up. The two separate, Eddy staring up at Karl, Karl's cheeks a light shade red. "I don't like Elliot more, I don't even like Elliot Karl, I just wanted to make you jealous so you would pound me when we got home," Eddy whispered in Karl's ear, Karl's cheeks flushing a deeper shade of red, "well why didn't you just say so whore?" he whispered back, grabbing Eddy by the hand and grabbing his bags, walking them both out to the car. The two got inside and immediately discarded their bags and shoes, Karl scooping Eddy up, kissing him and carrying him to Karl's room. He locked the door behind him, practically slamming Eddy's back into the door. The 2 pulled away to remove Eddy's shirt, leaving him there in his bra and shorts, "my lord you are beautiful darling~" Karl mumbled into their ear, Eddy whimpering in embarrassment, "awee whats wrong baby? Embarrassed? Too bad~" Eddy face instantly grew red, Karl moving to kiss at his neck, Eddy letting soft moans fall from his lips. Karl, having enough of kissing and sucking, proceeded to move on to biting at his neck. He bites down on his collarbone, wrenching a gasp and whine from Eddy, chuckling into his skin. Karl backs them away from the door, sitting down on his bed with Emmy in his lap. "You are my little whore got that? Mine and no one else's. Only mine god damn it," he continued biting at his neck, leaving bite marks and leaving hickies covering his neck. Eddy grabs his shoulders only to be bitten, hard, "hands off, I didn't say you could touch me bitch,"
"Y-yes s-sir," Karl growled at that grinding up into them and kissing down their chest. He turns and lays them on his bed climbing on top of them almost instantly, Eddy panting and staring up at Karl. "Holy shit you are hot like this,"
"I know whore, you are hotter though,"
"Just-"
"Shut up," Karl kissed them, his left hand slowly dragging down to their shorts. He reached lower than the hem of their shorts however, lowering right to their crotch, palming at them slowly. "L-Luv, bra, off, please-"
"Okay baby, I'll get it off Darling," he stopped palming them, causing them to squirm a bit and he pulls off their bra. He reached back down and continued palming them, causing them to moan softly. "I love that sound, be louder," he demanded, Emmy grinding their hips into his hand, moaning a little louder. Karl suddenly pulls his hand away and hooks his fingers into the waist band of their shorts, pulling them down. He pulled their panties down with their shorts, making Eddy turn bright red. "You are beautiful Darling,"
"S-stop, thats e-embarrassing,"
"You will be fine, you can handle it," he leans back up and goes back to kissing their neck. Slowly he inserted a finger to them, Eddy tangling their fingers into his hair, lightly tugging. He slowly stretched them open, Emmy covering their face while he did so, moans falling freely from their parted lips. Karl chuckles at Emmy, grabbing her wrists in his hand pinning them above her head. He smirks at the smaller below him, "god you blush so easily bitch~ love having my fingers in you~, how about we try more than my fingers whore~ hm? That sound good~?" Emmy violently nods, flexing her hands in Karl's grip. Karl slowly slides down, kissing down Emmy's body, completely avoiding her sensitive area, kissing and biting at his thighs, causing the smaller to squirm and whimper. He huffs a breath over their heat making them buck their hips up, squirming even more. Finally, he gets up and unbuttons his pants and slides them and his boxers off, lifting his shirt over his head as well. Eddy flushed even redder (if thats even possible) at the sight of this man, ⏁⊑⟒⊬ ⟟⌰⌰ ⋏⟒⎐⟒⍀ ⏃⎅⋔⟟⏁ ⏁⊑⟒⊬ ⊑⏃⎅ ☊⍀⎍⌇⊑ ⌇⟟⋏☊⟒ ⏁⊑⟒⊬ ⋔⟒⏁ ⊑⟟⋔ (writing that in ender so he doesn't know hehehe), naked. Holy shit he's hot is the only thing flooding Emmy's mind as Karl climbs over them. "May I?" he asked, looking Emmy in the eyes for any discomfort, which there was none. "Go for it," That was all he needed, the words of approval. He lubes himself up as to not hurt the smaller and slowly lines himself up and lifted their legs onto his shoulders, pressing the tip of his member to their entrance, looking into their eyes for their consent again. Upon receiving a nod, he slowly started pushing into them, Emmy clutching the pillow behind their head in a tight grip. He stopped, fully in and allowing Emmy to adjust to his size. He looks down at her, smiling and kissing her cheek. "Just go, its getting unbearable, please-"
"Alright my dear," he starts up slow thrusts, not wanting to hurt or overwhelm the other. "God damn it, more, need more, more, Luv, more please-"
"Shhhh, alright my dear," he speeds up his thrusts, soft moans falling from Emmy's lips, those noises driving him nuts as he thrusts harder. Moan after moan, thrust after thrust, creak after creak, the 2 got closer to release. With a gasp and loud moan, Emmy released, Karl pulling out, going to wrap his hand around it, Emmy stopping him. "Hm?"
"Let me do it,"
"What?"
"Let me finish you off,"
"Do you want to? You don't have to if you don't want to,"
"I want to," Emmy gets onto the floor, on their knees, Karl sitting up and sitting on the edge of the bed, Emmy between his parted legs. She looks up at him, smirks and slowly licks his tip. Karl clutches her hair in his fist, Emmy continuing to lick and place kisses at the tip. She slowly lowered her head, hollowing her cheeks and allowing Karl to use her mouth. He slowly starts thrusting into her mouth, quickly picking up speed. "Oh, Emmy, close-" Emmy sucked hard, making the taller groan and pull her hair. A few moments later, he was releasing in her mouth, Emmy pulling off and coughing. She wipes the access cum off her lip and stands. "I'm going to take a shower, want to join me?"
"Yeah, I feel dirty, spit is gross when it's on your dick, really it's gross on anything,"
"Oh shut up, lets go,"
"Okay okay," he chuckles, getting up, walking to the bathroom with the other.