||the waist is the way to love||

(Highschool au!)
Keeho was a good student for the most part of it, a+ all classes, lovely person, nice and kind, hot and cute, everything you would want from a guy! One thing his family hated him for!! He was a gay guy. He parents and sibling hated him for that, thank god no one in school knew that! That school was most likely homophobic? His family sent him for a girlfriend and life success not a boyfriend. How would it go when intak a new student meets keeho?

7am homeroom
"YOOO KEEHOOOOOO MY BABES!!!!" Theo ran to keeho as he always called keeho babe no one cared tho!! "Hi yang!"

Keeho got up and hugged theo "we have the same class together again!!!" Theo said jumping around with keeho

"yea! I would also love if you put me down cause jiung behind you is looking like he will murder someone."

"oh" theo dropped keeho and turned aroud "sorry baby..!" Yup got that right! Jiung and Theo are dating openly,

that's only cause keeho promised to protect them and he kept his word he protected them all the hate that got thrown to them keeho SUCKED IT RIGHT UPPPP and smacked them, they don't get much hate anymore thanks to keeho

"ew" a classmate said and before he got to finish that "w" to ew keeho looked at him right in his eyes. The classmate swore he felt holes in his eyes.

"Sorry i didn't mean it!" The classmate bowed and turned around "wow calm down babe!" Theo said to keeho (if you don't get it theo calls keeho babe and jiung baby/darling)

jiung laughed and the 3 of them sat down, "hi kids!" Everyone got up and bowed "morning mr.won!" (A RANDOM PERSON.) they all sat back down, "we have a new student! Please come in!" Keeho swore he saw heaven. He swore. "Hello I'm Hwang intak, please treat me well!" He bowed "please sit by those three crackheads" mr.won sighed and Theo burst out in a fit of laughter, "BAHHSHAJFJKA CRAJFJRIFKKF CRACKHEADS? HAHDJFKKK" Keeho held in his laugh and jiung covers Theos mouth, "SHHH. Bad impression." Jiung said and keeho laughed so hard he almost fell out his seat. Intak swore that was the most pretty laugh ever. "HO SHHH." Intak already liked them. Some classmates were laughing with keeho and Theo "I'm so sorry about them but please sit by keeho, the one who's in the floor dying.." theo swore he almost died once he heard the teacher say that, theo as well fell. "Thank you mr.won!" Intak bowed and walked over by keeho "you okay?" The only thing he got back was, "NOSHSHJSKDNJHAAAHAHAHHFJFJ" "okay up you go?" Intak helped keeho up and sat him down, jiung also got theo up still trying to cover his laughs. Intak sat down and put his bag down "sense we have a new student we will just do games for today I g-" he was cut off by keeho falling out his chair laughing again. "Okay why are you laughing now." Keeho pointed at soul who's head was outside the window , he was messing around cause he was late "soul come on in." Won sighed "these kids will be the death of me." "HAHAHAAHAHHAHSHSHAHDJFJAKFKAGAASHHHAH" theo bursted out in laughter when soul walked in and fell "HOW IS THAT FUNNY IS YOUR HUMOR BROKEN." The teacher yelled and helped soul up who was laughing, "you too." "Sorry.. HAHSHFK" "I think keeho stopped breathing." Intak said and pointed at keeho who was not breathing from laughing to hard "OH SHIT" jiung got up and picked up keeho "dude breath." "AHAHAHAHAHAHDHFJFKFK"