Chapter 27

Hey Readers!! Missed me??

( pta hai nhi kiya hoga🥺)

Thankyou for showing your love on last chp.. hope so this chp also gets..❤

(But your no. of votes are decreasing day by day🤧... )

Keep supporting me..🥺

Please vote and comment

5300+ words

Collaboration with shrutisadrani ❤ & shernisidnazz

We have reached 81k guyz...🙈

Thankyou❤

Let's start...

••Next morning••

Sana woke up early and saw her husband's handsome face.. with slightly open mouth and snoring softly.. looking damn cute.. cuddling with her..

She lift her body little up and sucked his lower lip softly... and to her shock her kiss was reciprocated.. she immediately broke the kiss and saw him grinning mischievously... making her red..

Sa- u were sleeping right..? 😟

Si- hmm.. soh toh rha tha.. lekin mere biwi k irade kuch thik nhi lag rhe the.. isliye m uthgya..😉

He said in his morning husky voice..

Sa- haainn.. aap uth gye.. chliye vapis sojaiye.. (dramatically)

Saying she hurriedly covered her face completely with quilt avoiding his gaze.. upcoming questions and teasing sessions.. making him chuckle..

Si- chl baby uth ja.. m nhi chidata (tease).. khush.. chl exercise or walk bhi toh krna hai..

Sa- mene nhi krna sidharth...

She denied still being inside the quilt.. he then slightly spanked her butts and said..

Si- rise and shine baby.. com'on get up..

Saying he again spanked her slightly..

She then unwillingly uncovered her face giving up.. making sidharth smash his lips on her and hovered over her carefully.. and covered them completely with quilt making her eyes wide open in shock at his sudden stunt..

Si- jo kaam apne adhura chod diya tha meri mehbooba.. m usse pura kr rha hu.. (he said between the kiss)

They broke their kiss getting breathless and rested their forehead against eachother.. with a blissful smile and closed eyes..

Si- sorry..

Sa- huh?? (She opened her eyes and looked at him being confused..)

Si- kal ke liye.. mene hi jyaada overreact krdiya tha..

He placed his one palm on her cheek and said..

Si- but plz meri jaan apna khyal rkho.. tum sabke saath acchi ho.. iska yeh mtlb nhi hai ki sab tumhare saath acche se hi rhe.. tumhari aur humare bacche ki health mere liye sabse jyaada important hai.. jaan ho tum dono meri..
Hmm..

Sa- hmm.. m bhi sorry..

She said making him smile and then he kissed her forehead lovingly.. and then went to freshen up so that they can have their morning exercises and walk..
_________________________________________

Birds were chirping in the sky and our very own love birds were busy in doing their exercise and walk...

Sid was just staring at the beauty beside him and sana was walking holding sid's arm quietly which was quite shocking for him coz she is the complete chatterbox who loves to talk nonstop...