Chapter 21

Hey Readers! Missed me.. ??

Thankyou for showing your love on last chp.. hope so this chp also gets more..
keep supporting me..

Please vote and comment..

Collaboration with sidnaazsky ❤ and shrutisadrani

☆☆☆☆This story was started on 20th May.. and today it crossed 50k+ views.. thankyou guys for showing your love.. towards my first fan fiction.. hope you support me further too.. ☆☆☆☆

Longest update 4200+ words..
(In celebration of 50k+ views on my very first fanfiction..)

Thankyou..❤

So let's start..

They got up at dinner time.. and had their dinner.. and chitchated for an hour.. then got back to their bed.. as tomorrow will be tiring day... both cuddled and slept in single quilt.. beside riya and Jasmin..

Next Morning our love birds woke up early morning around 5 'o' clock as they slept early last night..

They got freshen up.. and then went to garden area to have morning walk and exercise.. after 45 mins.. sid asked sana to take rest for sometime.. while he will do his workout in gym area.. Sana followed his orders and went to sofa.. present in the garden area.. just in front of gym..

But our sana baby is sana😎.. how can she keep quite.. and sit at one place??
that too when there's no one to give her attention?

She then got up from sofa and went to sid.. and started her blabbering..

(Important clip: this is the further conversation..)

( Imagine this sana as 15 weeks pregnant sana and her mood swings 🤣 and this Sidharth as her husband Sidharth and there relationship's secret to the world [ bilkul mere fiction jaisa ] by the way imagine krne ki jarurat nhi hai.. they indeed look like real husband and wife🤣..)

She teased him for making faces while lifting weight.. 🤣🤣.. after sid was done.. he went to the same sofa.. where sana was sitting few mins ago.. Sana was blocking his way and saying..

Sa- mera masti krne ka mann krta hai..

(All the way giggling she said him.. while he just kept going without replying till he reach the sofa and make himself comfortable..)

Sa- mere saath koi masti nhi krta sidharth.. tu bhi change ho gya hai..

Then she tried to fake cough.. trying to gain his attention.. but he was breathing heavily due to gym..

Then an idea struck into her mind.. and she started playing with pillow.. making it hit on his nose.. while he saved himself from getting hit.. as he would loose this game making her chuckle..

Sa- mujhe pata hai.. tujhe hassi me bhi koi game btado.. toh tu jitne ki koshish krta hai.. tu bhot vo hai.. tu looser nhi ban na chahta kabhi bhi life mai..

Making sid chuckle.. that how can she understand him so easily..

Suddenly " Chikni chameli song "got played as it was time for everyone to get up..