COVER LIST

hi!!
so i was thinking today, since a lot of people ask me 'what do i do to request a cover?' or 'what do i need to tell to you about the cover?' i thought about making a list of things you need to include if you want me to make you a cover, you don't have to follow this list but it will make it easier for me and you as then less questions are asked and i have the information and details there already, if that makes any sense lol.

to request for a cover all you need to do is ask via pm

okay so the things you need to include are;

•details about the book; what is it about? this will give me an idea about what sort of cover i need to make, also it will be more helpful if it is straight to the point and short.

•title of the book

•what you want on the cover; this helps ALOT and it also saves me a lot of time bc i can search for like a specific picture. *if the picture is a specific picture then please can you send me the link to the picture*

•an example of a cover; this will also save me some time bc then i know what kind of cover you want and how you want your cover to be. it will be more helpful if it is a cover from my own book as then i know what to do already.

•anything extra; if you want a specific thing, then please tell me. *links*

i will not be remaking covers unless it is my own fault, if there is a typo for example, i will remake your cover again. however if it is something that you forgot to tell me, then i am sorry but i will not be making the cover again.

i think that's pretty much it for the list, if you have any questions please pm me like always, and if you want to add your own information to the list then please do so.

BTW:: i cannot make covers with supernatural animals/humans etc. there's no personal reason behind it, it's just because i find it really difficult to make covers including them and i can't find good fonts etc. if you look at my previous 'supernatural' covers and you like them, then please pm me and i will TRY to make them.

xx🌙