The Final Battle part 1

Peter P.O.V.

I couldn't focus because I can't help but think about Mr. Stark's death. Don't get me wrong I don't regret killing him but he was still kinda mentor. After Steve revealed that he knew what Tony was doing the entire team avoided him. Bucky was hurt the most because he trusted Steve like a brother. When he found Steve helping Tony sneak in a zombie then that zombie but Bruce which caused him to rampage and had Thor sacrifice himself just to save them. When Valkyrie heard of this the team had to restrain her from killing Steve. She is right now mourning his grave. Steve tried so hard to explain but no one wanted to hear his excuse. I'm looking through the book for the spell.

"Hey guys, I found the spell." I said.

"Ok, that's good now all you need to cast it." Bucky said.

"Yeah but that's only part of it." I said.

"What do you mean?" Sam said

"Do you guys remember what Morrigan said? We need a vessel to contain the virus and we will make sure it cannot be broken." I said

"Ok, so we need to find a vessel or something containing it." Strange said.

"Ok, after we contain then what?" Morbius asked.

"He right, what's stopping it from happening again?" Eddie asked.

"Easy, Strange, is there a universe that is completely isolated?" Peter asked.

"Yes, I believe so." Strange said.

"Good, now all we need is something to transfer all the virus in." Peter said.

"What about this?" Shuri holds up a piece of vibranium.

"That would work. Shuri, you're a genius!" Peter said, taking the rock.

"Hey pete. You may wanna work fast." Scott said.

"Why?" Peter asked. Scott points to the monitor and we all see the zombie coming in our location. "Aww shit."

With the zombies

"Well avengers it FEEDING TIME." A zombie Cap said, leading the horde to the safe haven.

Please comment and vote.