ACL - Alexia Putellas

This is the second part of the Paula series, hope you like it!

                             ✨✨✨
YN pov

1 day before the start of the Eurocup

There was only one day left for the start of the Eurocup, as for Alexia we had decided that the best thing would be to start the relationship as soon as the tournament was over, although that does not mean that we were not flirting constantly, the issue of her knee was still worrying me, but she did not want to stop.

Right now all the girls were training, when suddenly I heard a scream, the coach came to me running and told me to go and see what had happened, when I arrived there was Alexia lying on the floor, complaining about her knee.

"Alexia, how much pain are you in?" I quickly asked her when I got to her.

"100 out of 10" She answered me on the verge of tears.

"Ok, can you get up?"

"I don't think so, call a gurney please" I did as she asked and we left so I could give her a check up.

"Ale, we have to take you to the hospital".

"YN... It's what I think it is no?" She said very worried it was what we feared the most, ACL, although we had nothing confirmed it was the most possible.

"Surely, but it could always be something else."

"Fuck, now that I was in the best moment of my career goes and this happens to me" I hugged her to comfort her, it sucked, and I was not going to separate from her.

At that moment Mapi came into the room, she told us that she wanted to be with Alexia during the process. After that we took her to the hospital, Mapi and I tried to cheer her up a bit, although it was very difficult.

They did the tests and indeed, what we feared the most became true, Alexia was devastated, Mapi took care of talking to Alexia's family and I did not leave her side for a second.

"YN... I'm so scared" She said clinging tightly to me "What if I'm never the same again?"

"Ale... If you are never the same again it will be because you will be better" I kissed her forehead "This is just a bump in the road, but with a good recovery and with a lot of effort you will be in the field in no time"

"Don't leave me alone YN please" She asked me tearfully.

"Of course not Ale, I'll be here forever" At that moment my phone rang, I assumed it was my mother so I picked it up "It's my mother, I have to take it" She just nodded.

"YN, hija how are you?"

"Hi mamá, I'm doing how's the little one?" I smiled thinking about my little one.

"Look here she is, she misses you so much" She showed me little Paula in her crib.

I showed her to Ale and she smiled a little, it was the only thing that cheered her up a little.

"Hija, I saw what happened to Alexia, is she ok?"

I asked Ale if she wanted to explain it to my mother and she said yes.

"Hello Mrs. Y/L/N, here I go doing, lucky your daughter is here to take care of me" Ale told her.

"Alexia please, call me Laura, don't call me Mrs. Y/L/N, I'm not that old, I'm glad that YN is taking care of you".

"Sorry Laura, the truth is that you are very lucky to have a daughter like YN."

"Well daughter, Alexia I leave you since the little one is calling for me, a big kiss, and Alexia, get well soon I want to see you play".

"A kiss Laura, I hope so"

"Bye mom" I hung up the call and looked at Alexia smiling, she looked at me strangely.

"YN what's wrong with you?"

"I think my mother loved you, but it's not very difficult".

"Well it's just look at me, how can a Y/L/N not like me, I have you all in the boat" And for the first time since she was injured I heard her laugh, it was one of my favorite sounds.

"Well, well, you've got that going for you..." I teased her "Come on, let's go to sleep, you must be exhausted".

"I approached her to say goodnight, we were just a few centimeters away "Kiss me please" She asked me almost begging me.

I kissed her with a lot of love and affection.

"Good night Ale" I said to her once I separated from her.

"Good night YN"