Escapada - Alexia Putellas

This is the part 3 of Paula's series

________________________________________________________________________________

Alexia pov

It's been three days since I got injured, today was Spain's debut against Finland, YN had only left me when she had to check the girls, I loved that she cared so much about me and that she didn't leave me alone, during these three days we have learned a lot from each other.

It's time for the game, I sit in my place in the stands to support the girls, we started losing but they managed to win 4 to 1, all the girls came to greet me when it was over, I congratulated them and I got ready to talk to YN.

"Hi YN" I said to her.

"Hi Ale, how's the leg going?" She asked me.

"It hurts but it's fine" I replied, tomorrow I would be leaving for Barcelona for the surgery.

"Well, in no time you will have the surgery and it will go well, you'll see".

"I hope so YN" I said with fear.

"Come on, cheer up a little and celebrate with your colleagues."

I got ready to celebrate a little, then we went back to the hotel and I went to YN's room, I knocked on the door.

"Hi Ale, come in" She greeted me with a little kiss on the lips.

"Hi YN" I gave her another kiss "Do you think we can call your mom and see the little one?"

"Yes, I'm going to call her" She picked up her cell phone and dialed her mother's number.

"Hello hija, how are you?" Her mother asked.

"Hi mamá, I'm fine, I'm with Alexia and we wanted to see the little one."

"Hi Alexia honey, how are you doing with your knee?"

"I'm doing fine, I'm going to have surgery in a few days and I'll see how the recovery goes".

"I'm sure it's going well, I'm going to get Paula" She went to look for Paula while YN caressed my hair.

"Paula, look who they are, it's mamá and Alexia" The little girl looked at us surprised and laughed a little, we did the same and laughed too.

"Hi honey" YN said to her, I looked at YN with tenderness "I will be able to cuddle you soon".

"And I will finally meet you little one, I'm looking forward to it" YN gave me a little kiss on my forehead.

We hung up the call and went to sleep, I had to leave early tomorrow morning, I didn't want to be separated from YN but she has to stay here so that no one else gets injured.