07: NWA TOUR

June 9th, 1989

*

NYLA HARRIS walked out of her house, with two suitcases in her hand as she rolled them to the tour bus. Crystal and Isiah followed behind her, walking up to the bus. Eric stepped down from the staircase of bus and smiled at Nyla.

"Hey. You ready?" Eric greeted, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Yeah. I think so." Nyla replied, making him smirk. "Eric." Crystal called, catching his attention. "Yes ma'am?" Eric responded. "Take care of my daughter." Crystal said.

"You already know that I will, mama. I will guard her with my life." Eric assured. "Okay. Thank you. Just keep her safe." Crystal said. "Will do." Eric replied. "Hey. I'll be back soon, Isiah." Nyla told Isiah, as she kneeled down in front of him.

"I'm gonna miss you." Isiah admitted, making her smile. "Aw. I'ma miss you too." Nyla said, pulling him into a tight hug. "Maybe next time I could come with you." Isiah suggested. "Uh, I don't know. This isn't really for kids." Nyla told him.

"Bye, Eazy." Isiah spoke, waving at him. "Bye, little man. Ima see you when we get back." Eazy said, dapping him up. "Aight." Isiah remarked, dapping him back. "Make sure you call me too, Ny." Crystal reminded and Nyla nodded.

"She good, Ms. Harris. Ima make sure that she do all of that." Eric reassured. "Ok. Y'all have fun." Crystal said, as Nyla gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks mama. We will." Nyla replied, before grabbing ahold of her two suitcases.

"Baby, I got it. You just get your fine ass on that bus." Eric whispered in her ear, making her blush awkwardly.

Nyla let go of the suitcase and Eric grabbed it, before she walked up the staircase to the bus. She got on the bus and saw the whole N.W.A crew. Yella and Ren were chilling at the tables. Cube and Dre were sitting on the couch in the back.

"Hey, Ny." Yella greeted her. "What's up, Nyla?" Ren spoke. "Hey, y'all. Did you guys miss me?" Nyla said, as she dapped them both up. "Of course. You the life of the party." Ren said. "Nah, nigga. You know I'm where the party is." Yella corrected.

"I'll let you have that, Yella." Nyla laughed, as she continued her walk on the bus.

Nyla looked around the tour bus and saw bunk beds, food, liquor, as well as a bathroom. She then walked towards the back, where Dre and Cube were both hanging out at.

"Hey, fellas." Nyla greeted, sitting in between them. "What up, Ny?" Dre greeted. "Hey, Ny." Cube spoke, lowly. "How y'all been?" Nyla asked, curiously. "I just been cooling." Dre told her. "Yeah, same here. I just be chilling." Cube added.