Protected

Next day I change into this

(You don't have to be wearing this you can imagine your own outfit i just like spending time finding outfits😭) I'm To lazy to put any makeup on so i just take some lipgloss on

I'm To lazy to put any makeup on so i just take some lipgloss on.

I walked to school with Gwen and Finney.
As I see Gwen she has bruises all over her face and arms and blue marks.
"Holy shit what happened Gwen!" I say.

"Nothing important. I fell this morning" Gwen says and finney nod.
Suspicious.

I take my arm around gwen and pet her shoulder and take my arm off her. She gives me a nervous smile as we keep walking.

I talk with finney about his baseball game today. He wanted me to come. He sounded so nervous when he asked me witch was kinda cute.

When I got to class and I was sitting in the same class as finney. We sat beside each other.

I raise my hand. "Yes miss y/l/n?" The teacher says. "I need to go borrow the bathroom if that's okay?" I say. "Sure off you go" the teacher says. I leave class and I go to the bathroom.

On my way back I see four guys walking. I bump into one of them.

"Watch where your going whore!" The guy said "Excuse me?" I said and before I could get an response one of the guys puch me to the floor.

"Your fucking excused" the guy I bumped into said. I stand up. One of the other guys then punched me to the floor. "Did we say you could stand up?" I didn't answer. "Huh bitch!"

A other guy start kicking me hard with he's foot. Before the other guys could start beat me up robin walked out of the boys bathroom.

Robin walked over to us as he punch the guy that was punching me to the floor. The three other guys ran away. Robin beated him up so hard.

It reminded me of yesterday outside the school where he beat that guy up.

But this. It was wild. Even crazyer than the scene yesterday outside.

When the guy was unconscious Robin stopped.

He helped me up with the other hand that wasn't covered in blood. "Thank you?" I say surprised "Nah i should've beaten those guys up a long time ago" I giggle a bit.

"Your knuckles. Their bleeding badly. Want me to fix it for you?" I say "No worry's I'll be fine" he says. "I insist. It looks kinda bad" I say as I take his hand to get a closer look.

I walk with him to the bathroom and I was still holding his hand. I could see he noticed but he either didn't mind or just didn't give a fuck.

As we get to the bathroom I put his hand under the water. I start rubbing it gently. "You've got some soft hands for a guy who often fight" I say. He giggle proudly.

When I was done I put the bandage on his hand. "I'm Robin" he says. "Well nice to meet you Robin" I say.

"Do I get to know your name?" He says. "Y/n" I say. He nod. "Well I'll see you at finney's baseball game y/n" We keep eye contact a few seconds before he walks off.

He's nice.

I'm sorry this chapter is a bit short.
The next chapters Will be longer