Penelopeluvs1D

Title: Lose My Mind

Author: Penelopeluvs1D

Bromance: Ziall/ Niam

Summary: Niall has a secret. A secret he believes will break the band apart. Liam doesn’t know what is going on with his life. First fighting with Niall and then breaking up with Danielle his heart is torn. Zayn spends his time picking up the pieces of Niall that Liam has torn apart. The break from their tour is over and it is time to start recording new songs. What happens when Liam and Niall have to see each other again? Will it be World War III or will they get along. What is Zayn supposed to do? He has finally gotten Niall to go back to normal, is he going to have to work twice as hard when he sees Liam again? Will everything work out or will everyone just Lose their mind?

Interview: 

1. Do you have a favorite bromance? Gahh ok so I get major feels with Ziall, Ziam and Lilo. The problem is that my feels tend to shift directions  (I was about to make a corny joke lol)  all the time. 

2. What is your favorite Bromance Fan Fiction? Ok this is a tough one 

Mr Mysterious (Ziam AU) by justagirldreaming

3. Do you have a favorite Fan Fiction Bromance author? Your kidding me right I have to chose... ok I guess @Justagirldreaming

but I love many more than that!!

4. How did you first learn about One Direction? Oh wow it was like x-factor. Im pretty sure my good friend at the time sent me a link to like there last performance and then I really liked them. But I didnt have the infection yet. Then I looked up past perfirmances and listed to them all the time. back then my only thought was how am I supposed to remember there names!

5. What is your favorite One Direction song? Heart attack or She's Not Afraid

6. Favorite One Direction album and why? Gahh can I say both? No ok then Take Me Home

7. Will you be a directioner for ever? Yes, honestly if they ever break up or anything I will still be the dedicated Directioner that I am today. 

8.. If you could say something to 1D what would it be and why? Well first I would have to get over my shock that I was meeting them. Then I would give them a hug and try to force something out. Most likely I would start with hi.  I would thank them honestly. They have brought me through a lot of bad times and I would thank them for that.

9.. Do you know everything there ever is to know about One Direction? Or just simple stuff name, looks, etc? What would you call everything like blood types and stuff... Would it be wierd if I said I did lol :D 

10. Would you say yes if One Direction ever asked you on a date? HELL TO THE YES. I WOULD DRAG THERE BUTTS DOWN TO MADAGASCAR AND MARRY THEM ALL ON THE SPOT. Hehehehe :D 

Anything you want to say to your fans?

I love you my Lovelies!!!! Thank you for all of your support. Honestly it is you guy's who keep me writing!!