Description

Her Family History:

Y/n is Cheryl and Jason's triplet. The 3 are close but Cheryl and Y/n are the closest. Y/n was adopted and is the Blossom favorite, she has h/c and e/c. Jason and Y/n don't really like their parents while Cheryl is on the fence about them. Y/n's parents both died of an illness when she was really young. She doesn't remember them much but still likes to think about what life could've been. Penelope and Clifford may be her adoptive parents but Fred, FP, and sometimes even Alice were more parental than them.

Friends:

Y/n isn't like the stereotypical rich bitch. She doesn't hang around people who follow her blindly like Cheryl does, but she does like starting a bit of drama when she's bored. Her first best friend besides her siblings was the one and only Betty Cooper. They met each other after Cheryl had run off with 2 other girls, leaving her on her own for Betty to find and befriend. That's when she introduced her to Archie and Kevin, and thus started their long time friendship. There was another boy there, Jughead, but he seemed to not want to talk to her so she decided not to force him to. Yet. Through Betty, Y/n also became friends with her sister, Polly.

Jason and Polly:

When JJ and Polly started dating, everyone except Y/n and obviously Jason hated the idea, their parents constantly making secret attempts to separate them but they never worked. Although Cheryl wasn't fond of the relationship, she did love her bother and so she did what she could to help the young couple, much to both Y/n's and Jason's appreciation. Although, when Polly got sent away, Penelope and Clifford couldn't be happier.

The Pace:

This is a faster paced story than most!!! BUT!!! It's one that semi makes sense. It's not one where the author states that the 2 characters have been best friends for years and then the romance arc progresses quickly nor is it one where the romance arc takes so long that they don't get together until the last chapter. However. This isn't even a story where they've been best friends for forever. This is more of a 'you meet a cute person and your goal is to date them' based sort of book. Like you meet, you hang out a lot under the mask of friendship when you really just want to get to know each other but are too shy to ask the other on a date. I'm trying to avoid the tensions of worrying about ruining years of friendship. I just feel it's too repetitive and has been done too many times. This is more of a 'they like each other and are severely attracted to each other and know that but decide to mess with each other until the other one admits it first' kind of trope so they'll be plenty of tension but just not the overused stressful and anxious ones.

!!!BIG WARNING!!!:

There is a LOT of sexual content whether is teasing, indicating they has sex, making sex jokes, or just straight up smut. I will also not be putting a warning on the chapters that include any of those things because I feel like ruins immersion and has better flow without them. It's sad to admit but I'd say this is 35% sex based, 33% romance based, 32% based on the actual show. But the first few chapters, there's a lot of the sex based content. No smut for a bit but lots of talk of sex.

A/N:

I won't be writing trigger warnings for the things inside the actual show. For example. In the first few chapters where Jason dies and they talk about his death, there won't be a TW for talks of death because it's already in the show and if you've clicked on this book, then you've (hopefully) watched the show and know what happens. I try my best to follow the exact story line as I literally watch the episode I'm writing about as I write about it to get the script right as well as everything else. That being said, obviously things are going to be very different. I'm literally throwing and entire person into a storyline they aren't in so some lines are going to be different as well as locations, some events, some movements are going to be done differently. I also might add a completely new character love arc for Betty because I'm not doing the overused 'Betty likes jughead and tries to get in their way' plot point. This book will also be stopped after the 3rd or 4th season because that's when I feel the plot got a went off the original track.

High Life Secrets is, in my opinion, a better version of my old story "Blossom". Everything is nearly the same just with a better execution. I've taken that story down but wanted to honor the little attention it had gotten with this little segment within the description of this one.

 I've taken that story down but wanted to honor the little attention it had gotten with this little segment within the description of this one